From: Irwell on
On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 10:52:03 -0400, Janine wrote:

> I was using firefox typing a message and noticed my taskbar moved to
> the top of my desktop. I tried moving it back making sure it is not
> locked, but it is stuck there. I can pull it longer, hide it under
> apps, make it on top of apps, so on. I just can't move it to the sides
> or back to the bottom.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks guys, J9

This Firefox Forum is the place to get the answer
to your problem. You probably need to reset the config.
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=38
From: knuttle on
On 8/2/2010 4:33 PM, Irwell wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 10:52:03 -0400, Janine wrote:
>
>> I was using firefox typing a message and noticed my taskbar moved to
>> the top of my desktop. I tried moving it back making sure it is not
>> locked, but it is stuck there. I can pull it longer, hide it under
>> apps, make it on top of apps, so on. I just can't move it to the sides
>> or back to the bottom.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> Thanks guys, J9
>
> This Firefox Forum is the place to get the answer
> to your problem. You probably need to reset the config.
> http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=38
Are you talking about the task bar (Tool-bars)in Windows or the task bar
in Firefox?

Periodically I have had the Windows Toolbar decide it wanted to be at
the top, and have spent hours getting it back to where it was suppose to
be. Problem, I did not really understand how it got up there and did
not realize what I did differently to get it back to the bottom.
From: Lou Ravi on
Janine wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 19:24:15 +0200, "Lou Ravi"
> <madeforjunk(a)libertysurf.fr> wrote:
>
>> Janine wrote:
>>> I was using firefox typing a message and noticed my taskbar moved to
>>> the top of my desktop. I tried moving it back making sure it is not
>>> locked, but it is stuck there. I can pull it longer, hide it under
>>> apps, make it on top of apps, so on. I just can't move it to the
>>> sides or back to the bottom.
>>>
>>> Any ideas?
>>>
>>> Thanks guys, J9
>>
>> Right click on an empty part of the bar, hold the button down and
>> move the bar (arrow) to the bottom, you won't see anything happen
>> until you get there.
>>

> Both me and my brother have tried this. It does not work. Also, the
> task bar is not locked. I can pull it longer, hide it under apps,
> make it on top of apps, so on. I just can't move it to the sides or
> back to the bottom.

Sorry my fault, it's the left button you want, not the right.

From: Richard Malchik on
On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 19:30:06 -0400, knuttle
<keith_nuttle(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>On 8/2/2010 4:33 PM, Irwell wrote:
>> On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 10:52:03 -0400, Janine wrote:
>>
>>> I was using firefox typing a message and noticed my taskbar moved to
>>> the top of my desktop. I tried moving it back making sure it is not
>>> locked, but it is stuck there. I can pull it longer, hide it under
>>> apps, make it on top of apps, so on. I just can't move it to the sides
>>> or back to the bottom.
>>>
>>> Any ideas?
>>>
>>> Thanks guys, J9
>>
>> This Firefox Forum is the place to get the answer
>> to your problem. You probably need to reset the config.
>> http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=38
>Are you talking about the task bar (Tool-bars)in Windows or the task bar
>in Firefox?
>
>Periodically I have had the Windows Toolbar decide it wanted to be at
>the top, and have spent hours getting it back to where it was suppose to
>be. Problem, I did not really understand how it got up there and did
>not realize what I did differently to get it back to the bottom.

It's the Windows taskbar that moved to the top while I was in Firefox.
Similar to you, I don't know how it got moved to the top of my
desktop, and nothing I can do is moving it back, or even to the sides.

I CAN make many changes such as size, hide, so on. Just can't move
it.
From: Gary Dingle on
Try clicking and draggin on the bottom edge of the taskbar to make it
2 or 3 times the height.
Then give moving it a try!
Good luck
Gary

On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 13:33:21 -0700, Irwell <hook(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 10:52:03 -0400, Janine wrote:
>
>> I was using firefox typing a message and noticed my taskbar moved to
>> the top of my desktop. I tried moving it back making sure it is not
>> locked, but it is stuck there. I can pull it longer, hide it under
>> apps, make it on top of apps, so on. I just can't move it to the sides
>> or back to the bottom.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> Thanks guys, J9
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last