From: Lou Ravi on
Janine wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 08:19:37 -0700, Irwell <hook(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 03 Aug 2010 22:52:44 +0930, Gary Dingle wrote:
>>
>>> Try clicking and draggin on the bottom edge of the taskbar to make
>>> it 2 or 3 times the height.
>>> Then give moving it a try!
>>> Good luck
>>> Gary
>> That works OK for me using XP.
>

> Thanks for all the replies. None of them work. Even my brother
> Richard can't get them to work.

You must be doing something wrong then as it works for everyone else.

From: Lou Ravi on
Carol S. wrote:
> Have you tried removing Firefox..then reboot and reinstalling it?
> Have you also scanned your pc for spyware?

A virus that stops you moving the taskbar? And what would be the point of
that exacltly? Don't make me laugh please. Janine is incompetent, (sorry
Janine) it stops there. Maybe a gremlin has crept into her computer
overnight.

I've seen some stupid replies over the years but yours takes the biscuit.
Sorry. If you don't know what you are talking about then the best thing to
do is shut up.

From: Carol S. on
Apparently, you haven't fixed many computers. I have and this can happen
with trojun virus' and spyware.

No, I won't shut up.

Calling people who ask for help incompetent seems to me you need to
quiet down. Being rude is not nice.
Now, go to your room till manners are learned if possible.

From: Richard Malchik on
On Wed, 04 Aug 2010 16:43:25 -0400, Brian Matthews
<noonecares(a)ddd.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 04 Aug 2010 13:29:33 -0400, "Carol S." <cjsparhawk(a)gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Have you tried removing Firefox..then reboot and reinstalling it?
>>Have you also scanned your pc for spyware?
>>
>>Janine wrote:

>>> Thanks for all the replies. None of them work. Even my brother
>>> Richard can't get them to work.
>>>
>>> J9
>
>I saw this forum post. I don't need to try it but it sounds like you
>could give it a shot. Just check for any virus before you execute it.
>
>http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/restoretaskbar.reg
>
>From;
>http://www.eggheadcafe.com/software/aspnet/29080810/taskbar-moved-to-top-of-screen-and-wont-move-back.aspx

Brian!

This fixed the taskbar stuck at the top! TYVM

And thank you to everyone that contributed suggestions.

J9
From: Janine on
<noonecares(a)ddd.com> wrote:

>I saw this forum post. I don't need to try it but it sounds like you
>could give it a shot. Just check for any virus before you execute it.
>
>http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/restoretaskbar.reg
>
>From;
>http://www.eggheadcafe.com/software/aspnet/29080810/taskbar-moved-to-top-of-screen-and-wont-move-back.aspx

I wish to thank all who posted suggestions. Especially Brian, this
worked first time!

I'm posting thank you again from my account, not my brother's
(Richard) account so it will be seen in the thread with my name.

J9
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Recycle question