From: Strobe on
On Tue, 03 Aug 2010 09:00:25 -0400, Richard Malchik <NoSpam(a)NoSiree.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 19:30:06 -0400, knuttle
><keith_nuttle(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>>> This Firefox Forum is the place to get the answer
>>> to your problem. You probably need to reset the config.
>>> http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=38
>>Are you talking about the task bar (Tool-bars)in Windows or the task bar
>>in Firefox?
>>
>>Periodically I have had the Windows Toolbar decide it wanted to be at
>>the top, and have spent hours getting it back to where it was suppose to
>>be. Problem, I did not really understand how it got up there and did
>>not realize what I did differently to get it back to the bottom.
>
>It's the Windows taskbar that moved to the top while I was in Firefox.
>Similar to you, I don't know how it got moved to the top of my
>desktop, and nothing I can do is moving it back, or even to the sides.
>
>I CAN make many changes such as size, hide, so on. Just can't move
>it.

To move mine, I have to click on the bar very close to the "Start" button.

--

Terry V.
From: Irwell on
On Tue, 03 Aug 2010 22:52:44 +0930, Gary Dingle wrote:

> Try clicking and draggin on the bottom edge of the taskbar to make it
> 2 or 3 times the height.
> Then give moving it a try!
> Good luck
> Gary
That works OK for me using XP.
From: Janine on
On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 08:19:37 -0700, Irwell <hook(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 03 Aug 2010 22:52:44 +0930, Gary Dingle wrote:
>
>> Try clicking and draggin on the bottom edge of the taskbar to make it
>> 2 or 3 times the height.
>> Then give moving it a try!
>> Good luck
>> Gary
>That works OK for me using XP.

Thanks for all the replies. None of them work. Even my brother
Richard can't get them to work.

J9
From: relic on

"Janine" <J9(a)sbc.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 08:19:37 -0700, Irwell <hook(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 03 Aug 2010 22:52:44 +0930, Gary Dingle wrote:
>>
>>> Try clicking and draggin on the bottom edge of the taskbar to make it
>>> 2 or 3 times the height.
>>> Then give moving it a try!
>>> Good luck
>>> Gary
>>That works OK for me using XP.
>

> Thanks for all the replies. None of them work. Even my brother
> Richard can't get them to work.
>
> J9

Format and Clean install.

From: Carol S. on
Have you tried removing Firefox..then reboot and reinstalling it?
Have you also scanned your pc for spyware?

Janine wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 08:19:37 -0700, Irwell <hook(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 03 Aug 2010 22:52:44 +0930, Gary Dingle wrote:
>>
>>> Try clicking and draggin on the bottom edge of the taskbar to make it
>>> 2 or 3 times the height.
>>> Then give moving it a try!
>>> Good luck
>>> Gary
>> That works OK for me using XP.
>

> Thanks for all the replies. None of them work. Even my brother
> Richard can't get them to work.
>
> J9
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4