From: Janine on
I was using firefox typing a message and noticed my taskbar moved to
the top of my desktop. I tried moving it back making sure it is not
locked, but it is stuck there. I can pull it longer, hide it under
apps, make it on top of apps, so on. I just can't move it to the sides
or back to the bottom.

Any ideas?

Thanks guys, J9
From: Steve Urbach on
On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 10:52:03 -0400, Janine <J9(a)sbc.com> wrote:

>I was using firefox typing a message and noticed my taskbar moved to
>the top of my desktop. I tried moving it back making sure it is not
>locked, but it is stuck there. I can pull it longer, hide it under
>apps, make it on top of apps, so on. I just can't move it to the sides
>or back to the bottom.
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Thanks guys, J9
Right click. Unlock taskbar.
Now throw it where you want it.
Lock when done
From: Richard Malchik on
On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 08:28:37 -0700, Steve Urbach
<dragonsclaw(a)NOTmindspring.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 10:52:03 -0400, Janine <J9(a)sbc.com> wrote:
>
>>I was using firefox typing a message and noticed my taskbar moved to
>>the top of my desktop. I tried moving it back making sure it is not
>>locked, but it is stuck there. I can pull it longer, hide it under
>>apps, make it on top of apps, so on. I just can't move it to the sides
>>or back to the bottom.
>>
>>Any ideas?
>>
>>Thanks guys, J9
>Right click. Unlock taskbar.
>Now throw it where you want it.
>Lock when done

As initially stated, it's not locked.

Thank you for trying. ;
From: Lou Ravi on
Janine wrote:
> I was using firefox typing a message and noticed my taskbar moved to
> the top of my desktop. I tried moving it back making sure it is not
> locked, but it is stuck there. I can pull it longer, hide it under
> apps, make it on top of apps, so on. I just can't move it to the sides
> or back to the bottom.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks guys, J9

Right click on an empty part of the bar, hold the button down and move the
bar (arrow) to the bottom, you won't see anything happen until you get
there.

From: Janine on
On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 19:24:15 +0200, "Lou Ravi"
<madeforjunk(a)libertysurf.fr> wrote:

>Janine wrote:
>> I was using firefox typing a message and noticed my taskbar moved to
>> the top of my desktop. I tried moving it back making sure it is not
>> locked, but it is stuck there. I can pull it longer, hide it under
>> apps, make it on top of apps, so on. I just can't move it to the sides
>> or back to the bottom.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> Thanks guys, J9
>
>Right click on an empty part of the bar, hold the button down and move the
>bar (arrow) to the bottom, you won't see anything happen until you get
>there.

Both me and my brother have tried this. It does not work. Also, the
task bar is not locked. I can pull it longer, hide it under apps,
make it on top of apps, so on. I just can't move it to the sides or
back to the bottom.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Recycle question