From: Die Wahrheit on
On 27 Nov 2009 01:05:13 GMT, rfischer(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>Frank ess <frank(a)fshe2fs.com> wrote:
>>A reminder of what we truly /must/ give thanks for:
>>
>>http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2667/4134543499_7540c66de2_o.jpg
>>
>>War Veterans Memorial, Mt Soledad, LaJolla, California
>
>Wrong.
>
>Thankgiving is not a "christian" holiday and it is not a patriotic
>holiday. It has nothing to do with war (that's Memorial Day) and it
>has nothing to do with the cross (that's Easter).

Eostre (easter) is the ancient Pagan Goddess of Spring. Evidence of this
holiday as long as 3500+ years ago under various northern-climate cultures
and their various Deities. Celebrated with rabbits and eggs to symbolize
the fertility and resurrection of life in Spring in northern climates. When
christians destroyed your European Pagan ancestors and your original
heritage they stole the holiday, most popularly celebrated at the time
under the name of "Eostre", and perverted it into a lie. This is why, to
this very day, the day of celebration is still decided on by phases of the
moon due to its Pagan's Astrological knowledge origins. In christian
beliefs, if they weren't such hypocrites, they'd call that demonic.
Choosing their day to worship their "easter" based on Pagan's Astrology.
There was no "resurrection" of their imaginary jesus. Unless he was an
egg-laying chicken or he fucked as prolifically as a bunny--fur, ears, and
all.

From: Die Wahrheit on

From: RustY � on

"Frank ess" <frank(a)fshe2fs.com> wrote in message

> War Veterans Memorial, Mt Soledad, LaJolla, California
>
> --
What's at the base of that cross Frank ? It looks like an electricity
sub-station.

From: Frank ess on

RustY � wrote:
> "Frank ess" <frank(a)fshe2fs.com> wrote in message
>>
>> War Veterans Memorial, Mt Soledad, LaJolla, California
>>
>> --
> What's at the base of that cross Frank ? It looks like an
> electricity sub-station.

Yes, it does, doesn't it? I think it is an idiot-resistant enclosure
to repel climbers. There have been a few damaged drunks over the
years.

From: George Kerby on

On 11/26/09 7:05 PM, in article 4b0f25c9$0$1631$742ec2ed(a)news.sonic.net,
"Ray Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote:

> Frank ess <frank(a)fshe2fs.com> wrote:
>> A reminder of what we truly /must/ give thanks for:
>>
>> http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2667/4134543499_7540c66de2_o.jpg
>>
>> War Veterans Memorial, Mt Soledad, LaJolla, California
>
> Wrong.
>
> Thankgiving is not a "christian" holiday and it is not a patriotic
> holiday. It has nothing to do with war (that's Memorial Day) and it
> has nothing to do with the cross (that's Easter). It's a day for
> giving thanks.

Another fine Obama doll Fish-Head Rot found in his porcelain bowl of
worship.