From: DanSolo on
Paul Rosenzweig wrote:
> I once got a ride from the sweetest girl in my congregation. While
> taking me to my destination, she remarked "quantum mechanics is tough".
> She then revealed that she was an EE.

"While taking me to my destination?" Is that one for the
euphemismosaurus?

From: Matt Rudge on

David Murray wrote:

> As far as the original post.. yeah, he is an amateur troller. I've
> seen much better attempts at starting flame wars. However, in the
> interest of the sinclair.. I think it makes an excellent door stop as
> it will actually wedge under the door, and won't even break off any
> keys (as it has none). I actually remember the first time I saw one,
> it reminded me of the cash-registers that McDonald's used because they
> looked very similar with the flat key-less keybaord.

Ahhh - and here is a much better attempt! Unfortunately, the original
poster wasn't talking about a ZX81 with its flat, membrane keyboard.
He was talking about the Sinclair Spectrum, which does have keys.

:)

--
Matt
CGC2006 - www.mattrudge.net/cgc2006

From: Chris Young on
On 20 Nov 2006 07:26:47 -0800 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
to MC Paul Rosenzweig:

> math

ssssssssssssssss.

| Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

From: Lister on
On 20 Nov 2006 07:26:47 -0800, "Paul Rosenzweig"
<r_u_sure(a)mybluelight.com> wrote:

>I once got a ride from the sweetest girl in my congregation. While
>taking me to my destination, she remarked "quantum mechanics is tough".
> She then revealed that she was an EE.

East Ender?

--
We're climbing up the sunshine mountains
Where the pretty brezes blow
From: Matthew Westcott on
marcfinnwilson(a)googlemail.com wrote:
> why do you keep posting subjective articles about your own feelings?

Why, yes! We could have world peace by now, if it wasn't for those pesky
folks who will insist on having opinions about things.