From: Lister on
On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:30:40 +0000, Matthew Westcott <gasman(a)raww.org>
wrote:

>marcfinnwilson(a)googlemail.com wrote:
>> why do you keep posting subjective articles about your own feelings?
>
>Why, yes! We could have world peace by now

Visualise whirled peas, man

--
We're climbing up the sunshine mountains
Where the pretty brezes blow
From: Adam on
Hihi

Ed Zagmoon wrote:

> C'mon, a REAL man cannot type anything on these tiny
[Snip snip snip snip]
> A REAL man is a Commodore user, using a REAL man's
> computer, the C64 !!!

Good grief, it's 1986 again! How's that V2 PET Basic going? Still
having fun using POKE to make sounds and create graphics? How about
that slow 6510 processor? or the 1541 serial transfer 'feature' meaning
you have time to make a cup of tea while Wizball loads?

~cough~

What about those of us with the Spectrum (+3), C64 (well, C128D) and
BBC computers in frequent use?

I wonder what that means I have between my legs then? Both male and
female parts and a cruise missile? (given that the BBC was clearly
technically better than both the Speccy and C64 (at least for the
hackability factor))

Hrm -.o

(Speaking of which, does anyone know how to get the Sinclair BBC Basic
working on the +3? preferably switching with the editor/syntax ROM
since I already switch an original 128 ROM there for compatibility
reasons (which means the MF3 is still usable), I have a suspicion I'll
have to program a 27256 with the BBC Basic and the 48K Basic as I think
it calls it but if anyone has actually done it it'd save me some time)

Ahh, back to the 21st century for me ;p

--
Adam

From: Bohus Král on

"Lister" <fache(a)SPAMclara.net> nap?sal

> Wait, you're a girl?

He said that all specchums are girls.

From: Lister on
On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 13:54:45 +0100, Bohus Kr?l <bohusk(a)host.sk> wrote:

>"Lister" <fache(a)SPAMclara.net> nap?sal
>
>> Wait, you're a girl?
>
>He said that all specchums are girls.

Ah, point

From: Jacob on
In article <8fk834-a5r.ln1(a)ridcully.ntlworld.com>, spike1(a)freenet.co.uk
wrote:

> MagerValp <MagerValp(a)cling.gu.se> did eloquently scribble:
>
> > s> The alt.recipes.babies seems an odd addition though... Who could
> > s> POSSIBLY want to use babies in recipes when chicken and pork are
> > s> readily available? And what does that have to do with computers?
>
> > By crossposting to an unused group, the troll can keep track of the
> > replies and see how successful the trolling is.
>
> Now where's the run in that... Most trolls want to keep stirring it once the
> thread's started... Tsk, no class or style.

My understanding of the OP's trolling is that, he will _not_ want to
keep stirring the pot. -He just want to harvest a high reply rate in
a.r.b; MagerValp have done the right thing (cutting out the trophy
group).

I'm dreaming of the day when the highest degree in style amongst trolls
include having to jump in front of a speeding train or compete on who
can fall with the best style from at 17th floor window.

Cheers!
TXW

--
Ready