From: valls on
On 14 jul, 08:55, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> wrote in messagenews:a0658b7f-6ec2-4a3b-8480-2497737da187(a)i31g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
>

> >On 13 jul, 20:34, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> >> wrote in
> >> messagenews:8025d47e-eecf-4b5e-9a9a-d18ee9259310(a)j4g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...

> >> An infinite number of them.  And every body can be described in every
> >> frame.
> >> Next.
> >Let us suppose that two of my n bodies are the Earth and the Sun.
>
> Fine.  Though 1905SR doesn't cover gravity

I put very clear in the title of this thread 1905 Relativity. Don’t
confuse it with Special Relativity (SR), a denotation introduced by
1916 Einstein to distinguish his previous work in Relativity from his
new General Relativity (GR). But SR includes many changes that are of
course not present in the original 1905 theory, the one I am
addressing. Don’t worry too much about that, the majority of persons
think that 1905 Relativity (1905R) and Special Relativity are one and
the same thing. They seem to enjoy the error, not wanting to correct
it, even after reading about the moving system (clock at the equator)
describing a gravitational centripetal accelerated circular trajectory
(in the 30Jun1905 Einstein’s paper). Yes, 1916 Einstein put out
gravity from Special Relativity, but nobody can already put it out
from 1905 Relativity.
> > Consider then the GPS ECI inertial frame.
>
> The ECI is not inertial .. but close

The today denoted ECI already appears in 1905R at the end of paragraph
4 of the 30Jun1905 Einstein’s paper. Our real rotating Earth as the
stationary system, including as part of it the moving system (a clock
at the equator). After applying to the clock at the equator 1905R
formulas, 1905 Einstein predicts that it go more slowly than a similar
clock at a pole (referring the effect owed to the difference in
velocities, not to the difference in gravitational potentials, only
discovered and explained by himself about 10 years later with his GR).
The ECI is a complete (not “close”) centre of mass inertial frame in
the 1905R sense (centre of mass inertial frames are a Newtonian
concept developed long before 1905 Einstein).

> What is it you are calling a 'GPS ECI' ?

GPS is from Global Positioning System. ECI is from Earth Centered
Inertial system.
> > You can increase the
> > distance between the Earth and the Sun as you want.
>
> In a gedanken ,, yes

You can use the real one is you want.
> >  Describe the Sun’s
> > trajectory in the ECI.
>
> Its not an inertial frame .. but in that frame the sun appears to move
> around the earth

1905 Einstein denotes “stationary system” a one in which Newtonian
equations hold good, what corresponds to an inertial frame of our
days. You must know that the Sun can never be moving with respect to
an Earth at rest following Newton’s laws (your “every body can be
described in every frame” is then false). Only the bodies taking into
account when determining the centre of mass can be described in the
corresponding inertial frame. This is known long before 1905
Einstein.
> > Maybe you will need the help of Ptolomy. And
> > don’t forget that the topic of this thread is about inertial frames.
>
> And don't forget the ECI is not an inertial frame.

Repeating, the ECI is a complete (not “close”) centre of mass inertial
frame in the 1905R sense. Centre of mass inertial frame is a Newtonian
concept developed long before 1905 Einstein. And 1905 Relativity is
totally supported by the huge experimental evidence of today GPS. By
the way, 1905 Einstein was the first showing how moving clocks can be
synchronized with the time showed by rest clocks, already a routine
procedure in today GPS.

From: oriel36 on
On Jul 14, 9:10 pm, va...(a)icmf.inf.cu wrote:
> On 14 jul, 08:55, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
>

> > wrote in messagenews:a0658b7f-6ec2-4a3b-8480-2497737da187(a)i31g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...

> > >Let us suppose that two of my n bodies are the Earth and the Sun.
>
> > Fine.  Though 1905SR doesn't cover gravity
>
> I put very clear in the title of this thread 1905 Relativity. Don’t
> confuse it with Special Relativity (SR), a denotation introduced by
> 1916 Einstein to distinguish his previous work in Relativity from his
> new General Relativity (GR). But SR includes many changes that are of
> course not present in the original 1905 theory, the one I am
> addressing. Don’t worry too much about that, the majority of persons
> think that 1905 Relativity (1905R) and Special Relativity are one and
> the same thing. They seem to enjoy the error, not wanting to correct
> it, even after reading about the moving system (clock at the equator)

You mean this one -

"If one of two synchronous clocks at A is moved in a closed curve
with constant velocity until it returns to A, the journey lasting t
seconds, then by the clock which has remained at rest the travelled
clock on its arrival at A will be second slow. Thence we conclude
that a balance-clock7 at the equator must go more slowly, by a very
small amount, than a precisely similar clock situated at one of the
poles under otherwise identical conditions." Albert Einstein

Great !,Wonderful!,now does anyone want to venture a maximum
equatorial speed so comparisons can be made with clocks at the polar
coordinates ?.If the Earth's 360 degree equatorial circumference is
24901 miles then 15 degrees of rotation per hour represents how many
miles ?.I will even thrown in a calculator in case you need it -

http://www.math.com/students/calculators/source/basic.htm

I am dead serious,if you give the correct answer you will see
something you ain't seen before.

From: PD on
On Jul 13, 2:34 pm, va...(a)icmf.inf.cu wrote:
> Let be n bodies, each one with a different mass and separated among
> all them at huge distances (as great as you want). Following 1905
> Relativity, how many different inertial frames we have here, and the
> trajectories of what bodies can be described in each one of them?
>
> RVHG (Rafael Valls Hidalgo-Gato)

In 1905 relativity, as it also was before this paper AND AFTER this
paper, the answer is this:
All n bodies would have their trajectories described in any inertial
reference frame, and there an infinite number of inertial reference
frames for any such system.
From: BURT on
On Jul 14, 1:30 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 13, 2:34 pm, va...(a)icmf.inf.cu wrote:
>
> > Let be n bodies, each one with a different mass and separated among
> > all them at huge distances (as great as you want). Following 1905
> > Relativity, how many different inertial frames we have here, and the
> > trajectories of what bodies can be described in each one of them?
>
> > RVHG (Rafael Valls Hidalgo-Gato)
>
> In 1905 relativity, as it also was before this paper AND AFTER this
> paper, the answer is this:
> All n bodies would have their trajectories described in any inertial
> reference frame, and there an infinite number of inertial reference
> frames for any such system.

Infinite coordinate systems is dumb.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Inertial on
wrote in message
>Repeating, the ECI is a complete (not �close�) centre of mass inertial

WRONG. It is no inertial .. it is in orbit around the sun

Please. . try to get the basics right

[snip rest of nonsense unread]