From: PD on
On Jul 14, 4:26 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 14, 1:30 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 13, 2:34 pm, va...(a)icmf.inf.cu wrote:
>
> > > Let be n bodies, each one with a different mass and separated among
> > > all them at huge distances (as great as you want). Following 1905
> > > Relativity, how many different inertial frames we have here, and the
> > > trajectories of what bodies can be described in each one of them?
>
> > > RVHG (Rafael Valls Hidalgo-Gato)
>
> > In 1905 relativity, as it also was before this paper AND AFTER this
> > paper, the answer is this:
> > All n bodies would have their trajectories described in any inertial
> > reference frame, and there an infinite number of inertial reference
> > frames for any such system.
>
> Infinite coordinate systems is dumb.

Really?
How many rational numbers are there, Mitch? Is it dumb that there's an
infinite number of those too?

From: YBM on
BURT a �crit :
> On Jul 14, 1:30 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Jul 13, 2:34 pm, va...(a)icmf.inf.cu wrote:
>>
>>> Let be n bodies, each one with a different mass and separated among
>>> all them at huge distances (as great as you want). Following 1905
>>> Relativity, how many different inertial frames we have here, and the
>>> trajectories of what bodies can be described in each one of them?
>>> RVHG (Rafael Valls Hidalgo-Gato)
>> In 1905 relativity, as it also was before this paper AND AFTER this
>> paper, the answer is this:
>> All n bodies would have their trajectories described in any inertial
>> reference frame, and there an infinite number of inertial reference
>> frames for any such system.
>
> Infinite coordinate systems is dumb.

Not at all, but Mitch Raemsch is dumb for sure.

From: valls on
On 14 jul, 15:30, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 13, 2:34 pm, va...(a)icmf.inf.cu wrote:
>
> > Let be n bodies, each one with a different mass and separated among
> > all them at huge distances (as great as you want). Following 1905
> > Relativity, how many different inertial frames we have here, and the
> > trajectories of what bodies can be described in each one of them?
>
> > RVHG (Rafael Valls Hidalgo-Gato)
>
> In 1905 relativity, as it also was before this paper AND AFTER this
> paper, the answer is this:
> All n bodies would have their trajectories described in any inertial
> reference frame, and there an infinite number of inertial reference
> frames for any such system.

You give an answer totally independent from my starting “Let be n
bodies”. As they can be all the existing ones, that implies that your
infinite inertial frames are the same of the Newton’s view, based in
the primary absolute frame and the relative ones depending on it
(moving with all possible absolute uniform velocities), all of them
without relation with massive bodies. This is more than sufficient to
support that your answer is not valid in 1905 Relativity where all
that non-massive inertial frames are put out.
Suppose that the Sun is one of the n bodies. Let us take the inertial
frame (stationary system) that 1905 Einstein manage at the end of
paragraph 4 in his 30Jun1905 paper (the denoted today ECI, a centre of
mass one). You say that “All n bodies would have their trajectories
described in any inertial reference frame”. Describe then the Sun’s
trajectory in the ECI.

RVHG (Rafael Valls Hidalgo-Gato)
From: valls on
On 14 jul, 16:55, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> wrote in messagenews:d2d03aaa-33fb-47e7-8436-4148d1627e69(a)b35g2000yqi.googlegroups.com...
>
> >Repeating, the ECI is a complete (not “close”) centre of mass inertial
>
> WRONG.  It is no inertial .. it is in orbit around the sun
>
> Please. . try to get the basics right
>
> [snip rest of nonsense unread]

Then give us a real example of what you accept as an inertial frame.

RVHG (Rafael Valls Hidalgo-Gato)
From: Androcles on

<valls(a)icmf.inf.cu> wrote in message
On 14 jul, 16:55, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> wrote in
> messagenews:d2d03aaa-33fb-47e7-8436-4148d1627e69(a)b35g2000yqi.googlegroups.com...
>
> >Repeating, the ECI is a complete (not �close�) centre of mass inertial
>
> WRONG. It is no inertial .. it is in orbit around the sun
>
> Please. . try to get the basics right
>
> [snip rest of nonsense unread]

Then give us a real example of what you accept as an inertial frame.

RVHG (Rafael Valls Hidalgo-Gato)
Then give us a real example of what you accept as a bright green flying
elephant slapping down dominoes in Havana.