From: PD on
On Jul 15, 6:18 am, va...(a)icmf.inf.cu wrote:
> On 14 jul, 15:30, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 13, 2:34 pm, va...(a)icmf.inf.cu wrote:
>
> > > Let be n bodies, each one with a different mass and separated among
> > > all them at huge distances (as great as you want). Following 1905
> > > Relativity, how many different inertial frames we have here, and the
> > > trajectories of what bodies can be described in each one of them?
>
> > > RVHG (Rafael Valls Hidalgo-Gato)
>
> > In 1905 relativity, as it also was before this paper AND AFTER this
> > paper, the answer is this:
> > All n bodies would have their trajectories described in any inertial
> > reference frame, and there an infinite number of inertial reference
> > frames for any such system.
>
> You give an answer totally independent from my starting “Let be n
> bodies”.

That's true. The same infinite number of reference frames is
independent of the set of bodies chosen.

> As they can be all the existing ones, that implies that your
> infinite inertial frames are the same of the Newton’s view, based in
> the primary absolute frame and the relative ones depending on it
> (moving with all possible absolute uniform velocities), all of them
> without relation with massive bodies.

More or less. Even Newton recognized, though, that all inertial
reference frames are equivalent as far as the physics is concerned,
and that there is not one single frame from which other frames are
derived.

> This is more than sufficient to
> support that your answer is not valid in 1905 Relativity where all
> that non-massive inertial frames are put out.

I'm sorry, but this last statement is simply incorrect. You've
repeatedly confused the mention of rigid bodies in 1905 relativity
with the frames in which those rigid bodies are observed. They are two
separate things, not one. You've made this error repeatedly, over and
over and over again, and you cannot seem to let go of it.

From: valls on
On 15 jul, 11:50, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 15, 6:18 am, va...(a)icmf.inf.cu wrote:

> > > In 1905 relativity, as it also was before this paper AND AFTER this
> > > paper, the answer is this:
> > > All n bodies would have their trajectories described in any inertial
> > > reference frame, and there an infinite number of inertial reference
> > > frames for any such system.
>
> > You give an answer totally independent from my starting “Let be n
> > bodies”.
>
> That's true. The same infinite number of reference frames is
> independent of the set of bodies chosen.

Inertial reference frames without relation with massive bodies belong
to the Newton’s view. To maintain them in the 1905 Einstein’s one you
need something more that a simple mention.
> > As they can be all the existing ones, that implies that your
> > infinite inertial frames are the same of the Newton’s view, based in
> > the primary absolute frame and the relative ones depending on it
> > (moving with all possible absolute uniform velocities), all of them
> > without relation with massive bodies.
>
> More or less. Even Newton recognized, though, that all inertial
> reference frames are equivalent as far as the physics is concerned,
> and that there is not one single frame from which other frames are
> derived.

1687 Newton doesn’t say “that there is not one single frame from
which other frames are derived”. He says precisely the contrary, that
exists a single absolute and true frame from which other relative and
apparent ones are derived. And that is precisely the absolute frame
1905 Einstein put out at the start of his new theory.
> > This is more than sufficient to
> > support that your answer is not valid in 1905 Relativity where all
> > that non-massive inertial frames are put out.
>
> I'm sorry, but this last statement is simply incorrect. You've
> repeatedly confused the mention of rigid bodies in 1905 relativity
> with the frames in which those rigid bodies are observed. They are two
> separate things, not one. You've made this error repeatedly, over and
> over and over again, and you cannot seem to let go of it.

We are in agreement that this is the point where we have the more
strong disagreement. Let us see if we can find the cause of it.
Having put out the primary non-massive absolute frame (and derived
ones with all possible absolute velocities), 1905 Einstein needs the
massive bodies (the unique that remains) to determine inertial frames,
introducing rigid bodies and with more detail rigid material lines for
the coordinate axes, establishing a necessary relationship between
systems of coordinates and massive bodies that you insist in not
recognize. This is not a simple detail, it is the essence of the new
1905 Einstein’s view, retiring the absolute (not related with massive
bodies) from the Newton’s view, and substituting it by the relative to
massive body sets. Bodies not move more in a space and time not
related with massive bodies, but in the space and time determined by a
set of themselves. And here the difference between a reference system
and the referenced body system disappears, being the same bodies that
determine a specific space (and also a specific time!) the unique
ones that can be referenced in the reference system determined by
themselves. By the way, this is the cause why you can’t describe the
Sun’s trajectory in the ECI, it not belong to the ECI body set.
As a final remark, more probably 1905 Einstein himself not has a clear
idea about the consequences of the changes he is introducing, for
example, he doesn’t realize that rigid bodies are really non-
necessary, as the fluid rotating Earth of his own example at the end
of paragraph 4 put very clear. Here he introduces a centre of mass
inertial frame without mentioning it explicitly, even being the rest
state of the clock at a pole (a key point in his reasoning) a direct
consequence of the centre of mass at rest. Once the absolute space and
time are put out, the centre of mass inertial frame concept (already
developed in the Newtonian mechanics long before 1905 Einstein) is
more than sufficient to obtain a specific space and a specific time
from any body set. Maybe the 1905 Einstein denotation “stationary
system” for inertial frame has some relation with this, as the centre
of mass must be considered at rest if the corresponding body set
covers all the bodies involved.

From: PD on
On Jul 15, 5:56 pm, va...(a)icmf.inf.cu wrote:
> On 15 jul, 11:50, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > You give an answer totally independent from my starting “Let be n
> > > bodies”.
>
> > That's true. The same infinite number of reference frames is
> > independent of the set of bodies chosen.
>
> Inertial reference frames without relation with massive bodies belong
> to the Newton’s view. To maintain them in the 1905 Einstein’s one you
> need something more that a simple mention.> > As they can be all the existing ones, that implies that your
> > > infinite inertial frames are the same of the Newton’s view, based in
> > > the primary absolute frame and the relative ones depending on it
> > > (moving with all possible absolute uniform velocities), all of them
> > > without relation with massive bodies.
>
> > More or less. Even Newton recognized, though, that all inertial
> > reference frames are equivalent as far as the physics is concerned,
> > and that there is not one single frame from which other frames are
> > derived.
>
> 1687 Newton doesn’t say  “that there is not one single frame from
> which other frames are derived”. He says precisely the contrary, that
> exists a single absolute and true frame from which other relative and
> apparent ones are derived. And that is precisely the absolute frame
> 1905 Einstein put out at the start of his new theory.> > This is more than sufficient to
> > > support that your answer is not valid in 1905 Relativity where all
> > > that non-massive inertial frames are put out.
>
> > I'm sorry, but this last statement is simply incorrect. You've
> > repeatedly confused the mention of rigid bodies in 1905 relativity
> > with the frames in which those rigid bodies are observed. They are two
> > separate things, not one. You've made this error repeatedly, over and
> > over and over again, and you cannot seem to let go of it.
>
> We are in agreement that this is the point where we have the more
> strong disagreement. Let us see if we can find the cause of it.
> Having put out the primary non-massive absolute frame (and derived
> ones with all possible absolute velocities), 1905 Einstein needs the
> massive bodies (the unique that remains) to determine inertial frames,
> introducing rigid bodies and with more detail rigid material lines for
> the coordinate axes,

Where does he say RIGID MATERIAL LINES for the coordinate axes?

From: Dono. on
On Jul 14, 12:56 pm, va...(a)icmf.inf.cu wrote:
> On 14 jul, 08:33, "Dono." <sa...(a)comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 14, 4:18 am, va...(a)icmf.inf.cu wrote:
>
> > > Describe the Sun’s
> > > trajectory in the ECI.
>
> > Old fart, Tycho Brache already did that hundreds of years ago.
>
> The ECI is a centre of mass inertial frame, in both the Newtonian view
> and the 1905 Relativity one, in both holding good the Newtonian
> mechanical laws. And you must know that it is absolutely impossible to
> describe a Sun moving with respect to an Earth at rest following
> Newton’s laws (Tycho Brahe’s work precedes Newton’s one).

You are an imbecile, old fart.

> To describe
> the Sun’s trajectory you need to consider the Galaxy centre of mass
> inertial frame (or maybe a greater one),

No, old fart. You can use ANY frame. This is the whole point of
relativity.

> putting very clear that the
> equivalence among inertial frames doesn’t hold true in 1905
> Relativity.

....only in your idiotic mind

From: valls on
On 16 jul, 09:26, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 15, 5:56 pm, va...(a)icmf.inf.cu wrote:

> > > That's true. The same infinite number of reference frames is
> > > independent of the set of bodies chosen.
>
> > Inertial reference frames without relation with massive bodies belong
> > to the Newton’s view. To maintain them in the 1905 Einstein’s one you
> > need something more that a simple mention.> > As they can be all the existing ones, that implies that your
>
> > > More or less. Even Newton recognized, though, that all inertial
> > > reference frames are equivalent as far as the physics is concerned,
> > > and that there is not one single frame from which other frames are
> > > derived.
>
> > 1687 Newton doesn’t say  “that there is not one single frame from
> > which other frames are derived”. He says precisely the contrary, that
> > exists a single absolute and true frame from which other relative and
> > apparent ones are derived. And that is precisely the absolute frame
> > 1905 Einstein put out at the start of his new theory.> > This is more than sufficient to
>
> > > I'm sorry, but this last statement is simply incorrect. You've
> > > repeatedly confused the mention of rigid bodies in 1905 relativity
> > > with the frames in which those rigid bodies are observed. They are two
> > > separate things, not one. You've made this error repeatedly, over and
> > > over and over again, and you cannot seem to let go of it.
>
> > We are in agreement that this is the point where we have the more
> > strong disagreement. Let us see if we can find the cause of it.
> > Having put out the primary non-massive absolute frame (and derived
> > ones with all possible absolute velocities), 1905 Einstein needs the
> > massive bodies (the unique that remains) to determine inertial frames,
> > introducing rigid bodies and with more detail rigid material lines for
> > the coordinate axes,
>
> Where does he say RIGID MATERIAL LINES for the coordinate axes?

At the beginning of paragraph 3 in his 30Jun1905 paper:
[Let us in “stationary” space take two systems of co-ordinates, i.e.
two systems, each of three rigid material lines, perpendicular to one
another, and issuing from a point. Let the axes of X of the two
systems coincide, and their axes of Y and Z respectively be
parallel.]

RVHG (Rafael Valls Hidalgo-Gato)