From: Paul Furman on
Superzooms Still Win wrote:
> perfectly representing the true scene

Only for a creature with eyes a quarter inch apart.
From: Superzooms Still Win on
On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 22:20:13 -0700, Paul Furman <paul-@-edgehill.net>
wrote:

>>> like this?
>>> http://img43.imageshack.us/i/pbasetjodtrollmarthafal.jpg/
>>
>> COOL! You found one of the people that stole some of the images from my
>> original web-pages. THANKS!
>
>Yeah? http://www.pbase.com/tjod/image/45883509
>
>> But the one on the left still doesn't show the image being taken from the
>> same location and angle. If you look at the strata in the rock structure on
>> that east wall, you can easily tell that mine was taken from a much lower
>> and further west vantage point than all motor-tourists shoot from.
>
>Wow, you're right, these are very different:
>http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/6982/verifypbasetjodtrollmar.jpg
>And that tree on the left is so different.

That's right, darken the images so much that nobody can see that your lines
didn't follow the strata in the rocks.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fuckin' troll you are. You're so much better at this than you are at
any kind of photography, that's for damn sure.

LOL!

From: Paul Furman on
Superzooms Still Win wrote:
> On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 22:20:13 -0700, Paul Furman<paul-@-edgehill.net>
> wrote:

>>> COOL! You found one of the people that stole some of the images from my
>>> original web-pages. THANKS!
>>
>> Yeah? http://www.pbase.com/tjod/image/45883509
>>
>>> But the one on the left still doesn't show the image being taken from the
>>> same location and angle. If you look at the strata in the rock structure on
>>> that east wall, you can easily tell that mine was taken from a much lower
>>> and further west vantage point than all motor-tourists shoot from.
>>
>> Wow, you're right, these are very different:
>> http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/6982/verifypbasetjodtrollmar.jpg
>> And that tree on the left is so different.
>
> That's right, darken the images so much that nobody can see that your lines
> didn't follow the strata in the rocks.

Like this?
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7369/verify2pbasetjodtrollma.jpg

From: Superzooms Still Win on
On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 22:31:04 -0700, Paul Furman <paul-@-edgehill.net>
wrote:

>Shallow DOF could have saved this one. It would allow you to see through
>the grass with wider angle rays, it can look a little from left & right,
>making the foreground dissolve.
>http://www.singita.com/images/galleries/lion_grass_large.jpg

Now imagine from a viewer's perspective, even one who might be familiar
with lion behavior, if they saw an image where you could barely tell that a
lion was only 20 feet from you but was unmistakable if you looked intently.
And on peering even more intently, noticed it was looking right at YOU. The
face alone says nothing, it has been removed from the natural environment,
destroying any emotional impact an image like that COULD have had, if the
idiot photographer wasn't so proud of how blurry he can make all his
images. Whoopie-do, it's a another lion's face. Like we haven't seen that
before in any tourists' crapshots.

Catching on yet?

No, of course not. You know NOTHING about the art of photography, nor will
you ever. You're a tech-head, gear-head, troll-head. Nothing more.

From: Outing Trolls is FUN! on
On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 23:09:25 -0700, Paul Furman <paul-@-edgehill.net>
wrote:

>Superzooms Still Win wrote:
>> On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 22:20:13 -0700, Paul Furman<paul-@-edgehill.net>
>> wrote:

>>> Yeah? http://www.pbase.com/tjod/image/45883509

>>> Wow, you're right, these are very different:
>>> http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/6982/verifypbasetjodtrollmar.jpg
>>> And that tree on the left is so different.
>>
>> That's right, darken the images so much that nobody can see that your lines
>> didn't follow the strata in the rocks.
>
>Like this?
>http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7369/verify2pbasetjodtrollma.jpg

BWAHHAHAHAA!!!!! You didn't even follow the strata in each image. Try
again.

LOL!

But thanks for posting that one. I'll definitely save it to show everyone
just how skewed your original lines were and are, as proof for what a lame
troll you are. You're not even good at that. I guess along with photography
you'll have to give up your career at trolling too.

Thanks for the laughs, TROLL!

Too too fuckin' funny!

LOL!