From: Allen on
Paul Furman wrote:
<snip wonderful material>
That truly made me LOL! (Not my nym, by the way.)
Allen
From: Peter on
"Paul Furman" <paul-@-edgehill.net> wrote in message
> otter wrote:
>> On Aug 2, 5:06 am, "Peter"<peter...(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:
>>> "Paul Furman"<pa...@-edgehill.net> wrote in message

>>> Paul, I don't understand why you take it seriously.
>>>
>> Better to not feed it.
>
> Yeah, I know - hard to resist though once in a while.

Done that myself. Every so often we get the urge to play with something at a
very low level.

--
Peter

From: George Kerby on

On 8/2/10 10:02 AM, in article
Se2dnSZINO6GQ8vRnZ2dnUVZ_oWdnZ2d(a)giganews.com, "Paul Furman"
<paul-@-edgehill.net> wrote:

> otter wrote:
>> On Aug 2, 5:06 am, "Peter"<peter...(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:
>>> "Paul Furman"<pa...@-edgehill.net> wrote in message

>>> Paul, I don't understand why you take it seriously.
>>>
>> Better to not feed it.
>
> Yeah, I know - hard to resist though once in a while.

Thoroughly enjoyable!

From: Superzooms Still Win on
On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 07:07:51 -0700 (PDT), otter <bighorn_bill(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Aug 2, 5:06�am, "Peter" <peter...(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:
>> "Paul Furman" <pa...@-edgehill.net> wrote in message

>> > 1.2x green shown. It looks awful.

>> > .83x blue show, as I suggested, if anything.
>>
>> > I combined those two for your recipe...
>>
>> Paul, I don't understand why you take it seriously.
>>
>> Obviously, it's the same deer I refer to when my wife insists on something.
>> The green deer is a "yes deer." �It can be whatever color the troll wants it
>> to be.
>>
>> --
>> Peter
>
>It's not here to reason with you, or even argue or debate. Facts mean
>nothing to it.
>
>It is only here to draw attention to itself, and tick people off.
>Better to not feed it.

Considering I have proved the Furman Troll wrong at every turn, you're
right, it's just here desperately seeking attention. I'll not bother trying
to correct its errors so much. It posts bullshit hoping someone will come
along to slap its silly face. Far too tedious just for all that attention
it wants.

From: Tim Conway on

"Superzooms Still Win" <ssw(a)noaddress.org> wrote in message
> On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 07:07:51 -0700 (PDT), otter <bighorn_bill(a)hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On Aug 2, 5:06 am, "Peter" <peter...(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:
>>> "Paul Furman" <pa...@-edgehill.net> wrote in message

>>> Paul, I don't understand why you take it seriously.
>>>
>>> Obviously, it's the same deer I refer to when my wife insists on
>>> something.
>>> The green deer is a "yes deer." It can be whatever color the troll wants
>>> it
>>> to be.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Peter
>>
>>It's not here to reason with you, or even argue or debate. Facts mean
>>nothing to it.
>>
>>It is only here to draw attention to itself, and tick people off.
>>Better to not feed it.
>
> Considering I have proved the Furman Troll wrong at every turn, you're
> right, it's just here desperately seeking attention. I'll not bother
> trying
> to correct its errors so much. It posts bullshit hoping someone will come
> along to slap its silly face. Far too tedious just for all that attention
> it wants.

Speak for yourself.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Prev: During the winter
Next: Pulling Strings With The 70-200 VR2!!