From: Phoenix on
....and very persistent, too; he's still at it. Wanna take bets on how ong
the mods'll let it run to?

From: polymod on

> The killer robot John Braner <me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> > This is an outstanding thread! It's 3 pages long now. I couldn't help
> > myself, and had to join in on the fun...
>
> Your comment was pretty hilarious!

Yes it was.
Nice Avitar John!

Poly

From: Phoenix on
He's baaaack! In other people's threads. Shooting his mouth off big time,
and I quote:

"I can answer this. Because, if you do main orchestral score, you will need
a real lot of RAM, 64 Bit can use up to the exabyte range
of ram, if your motherboard supports. I use up 40 GIG of Ram, in the machine
with 64 GIG Ram and it will get more

It is very stable at the moment although I use another sequencer, but If I
say witch, all will post negative message.

if you do the popular music, or record? keep your 32 bit you will be happy,
it is only useful with extensive sample library use like East West Play or
my complete VSL instruments! "

That's from a thread about the merits of 64-bit, here:
http://forum.cakewalk.com/tm.aspx?m=2021998

From: Phoenix on
Yeah, that's what I thought too.
This one pisses me off, though:
http://forum.cakewalk.com/tm.aspx?m=1914830&mpage=2
This kid Mattheu from Ghana is real, and he might think the bozo can
actually give him some gear.

From: Steve Ardcorr on
Maybe he's running this old thing...

http://3xs.scan.co.uk/ConfigureSystem.asp?SystemID=1005

I make that 48GB? Should do for the kids homework I guess :)

Steve

He and Freddie were made for each other!!! Considering that 4 GB is the
> biggest sticks of memory you can currently get, he must have some kickass
> mobo with ***TEN*** memory slots on it

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> The killer robot "Phoenix" <gtr_phoenix(a)killerrabbit.verizon.net> grabbed
> the controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> I use up 40 GIG of Ram, in the machine
>> with 64 GIG Ram and it will get more
>
> He and Freddie were made for each other!!! Considering that 4 GB is the
> biggest sticks of memory you can currently get, he must have some kickass
> mobo with ***TEN*** memory slots on it.
>

> --
> Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email
> ________ __
> / ____/ /__ ____ ____ / /_ ____
> Glennbo http://www.soundclick.com/glennbo
> Non-Linear Sound http://www.soundclick.com/jambits
> Hear My Music http://www.soundclick.com/ThePseudonyms

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prev: ZIP IT
Next: Help me to come up with a value for some drums.