From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> In news:htpddv$s41$1(a)news.eternal-september.org the killer robot
> "Phoenix" <gtr_phoenix(a)killerrabbit.verizon.net> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> > Yeah, that's what I thought too.
> > This one pisses me off, though:
> > http://forum.cakewalk.com/tm.aspx?m=1914830&mpage=2
> > This kid Mattheu from Ghana is real, and he might think the bozo can
> > actually give him some gear.
>
> If the kid has a working Win98 box, someone should point him to Reaper.
> It will run as a midi/audio recorder even on Win98.
>
> Operating Systems
>
> * Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
> * OSX 10.4/10.5/10.6
> * Linux/WINE
> * Windows 98/ME (limited)

Wow....maybe I'll install it on my business machine. LOL!!

Poly

From: polymod on

"John Braner" <me(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message
> On 28/05/2010 21:34, polymod wrote:
> > "Glennbo"<vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> >> The killer robot John Braner<me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of
> >> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> >> Your comment was pretty hilarious!
> >
> > Yes it was.
> > Nice Avitar John!
> >
> > Poly
> >

> What? I've got a "baby face". ;-)

LOL!
Definitely reminds me of my pics from the early 60's. Every kid had that
same look. Right out of an episode of "Lassie".

Poly

From: Phoenix on
On Sat, 29 May 2010 15:28:14 +0000 (UTC), Glennbo
<vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote:
> In news:htqlmp$oo0$3(a)news.eternal-september.org the killer robot
John
> Braner <me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> >> Hehe, I only said that coz I remember the spreadsheet reference
in
> >> Sonar threads of days gone by generating such an uproar. In
reality,
> >> *any* timeline based view is going to look sort of like a
spreadsheet
> >> IMO.
> >>

> > What we need is the "office assistant" in SONAR. They could make
it
> > look like "Soopercomposer".

> You mean like the little animated paperclip guy in Word?

> "It looks like you are trying to write a song . . . " ;)

> --
> Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email
> ________ __
> / ____/ /__ ____ ____ / /_ ____
> / / __/ / _ \/ __ \/ __ \/ __ \/ __ \
> / /_/ / / __/ / / / / / / /_/ / /_/ /
> \____/_/\___/_/ /_/_/ /_/_.___/\____/

> Glennbo http://www.soundclick.com/glennbo
> Non-Linear Sound http://www.soundclick.com/jambits
> Hear My Music
http://www.soundclick.com/ThePseudonyms

Actually there are a few things I wouldn't mind having a "wizard"
for. Wouldn't want it to look like him, though. Maybe like Alex
Westner (LOL )

John,great post "fantastic tool "-- ROTFLMAO.
Hey, do you suppose he'll try to buy the internet and move it to "the
emmirates" where it could be improved? ;-)
From: John Braner on
On 29/05/2010 16:29, polymod wrote:
> "John Braner"<me(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message
>> On 28/05/2010 21:34, polymod wrote:
>>> "Glennbo"<vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message

>>> Yes it was.
>>> Nice Avitar John!
>>>
>>> Poly
>>>

>> What? I've got a "baby face". ;-)
>
> LOL!
> Definitely reminds me of my pics from the early 60's. Every kid had that
> same look. Right out of an episode of "Lassie".
>
> Poly

Really. That pic is probably 1964 or 1965 or so...

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: John Braner on
On 29/05/2010 16:28, Glennbo wrote:
> In news:htqlmp$oo0$3(a)news.eternal-september.org the killer robot John
> Braner<me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>>> Hehe, I only said that coz I remember the spreadsheet reference in
>>> Sonar threads of days gone by generating such an uproar. In reality,
>>> *any* timeline based view is going to look sort of like a spreadsheet
>>> IMO.
>>>

>> What we need is the "office assistant" in SONAR. They could make it
>> look like "Soopercomposer".
>
> You mean like the little animated paperclip guy in Word?
>
> "It looks like you are trying to write a song . . . " ;)

That's the guy! He's "Office Assistant. ;-)

"It looks like you're trying to come up with a bass line here..."

--
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prev: ZIP IT
Next: Help me to come up with a value for some drums.