From: Steve Ardcorr on
Oops, if you choose the "4GB Hynix Server Memory" and select from the
drop down list you'll see it can take up to 12.

From: Phoenix on
On Fri, 28 May 2010 23:53:26 +0000 (UTC), Glennbo
<vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote:
> In news:htpkhg$1044$1(a)adenine.netfront.net the killer robot "Steve
> Ardcorr" <purtington(a)googlemail.com> grabbed the controls of the
spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> > Maybe he's running this old thing...
> >
> > http://3xs.scan.co.uk/ConfigureSystem.asp?SystemID=1005
> >
> > I make that 48GB? Should do for the kids homework I guess :)

> Well, if he's got ten slots populated with 4GB sticks, that would
be 40
> gig, so maybe he is running something like that. Maybe he is an
Arabian
> prince with a billion dollars. He might also be totally making it
all up.

> --
> Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email
> ________ __
> / ____/ /__ ____ ____ / /_ ____
> / / __/ / _ \/ __ \/ __ \/ __ \/ __ \
> / /_/ / / __/ / / / / / / /_/ / /_/ /
> \____/_/\___/_/ /_/_/ /_/_.___/\____/

> Glennbo http://www.soundclick.com/glennbo
> Non-Linear Sound http://www.soundclick.com/jambits
> Hear My Music
http://www.soundclick.com/ThePseudonyms

IIRC he said something about the orchestra taking up 40GB by itself,
out of a total of 64GB in his system. I don't know about ultra high
end systems, so I don't know if that's possible or not for sure. But
bragging--or tall tale telling--is one thing, making promises is
another.
From: Sue Morton on
Yeah got me thinking too... but for Reaper!
--
Sue Morton

From: Sue Morton on
I just read that thread. I can't believe how much Supercomposer and I
have in common! It is uncanny beyond belief!

I think I'm in love :-)

(my husband will just have to understand... or not... it's destiny)

--
Sue Morton

From: Phoenix on
On Fri, 28 May 2010 20:34:35 -0700, "Sue Morton"
<867-5309(a)domain.invalid> wrote:
> I just read that thread. I can't believe how much Supercomposer
and I
> have in common! It is uncanny beyond belief!

> I think I'm in love :-)

> (my husband will just have to understand... or not... it's destiny)
> --
> Sue Morton

I think he's overreached himself on the Ghanaian kid's thread. He
will have to FedEx Mattheu a computer, or go skulking away.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prev: ZIP IT
Next: Help me to come up with a value for some drums.