From: John Braner on
On 29/05/2010 17:10, Phoenix wrote:
> On Sat, 29 May 2010 15:28:14 +0000 (UTC), Glennbo
> <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote:
>> In news:htqlmp$oo0$3(a)news.eternal-september.org the killer robot
> John
>> Braner <me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
>> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> in
> reality,
> spreadsheet
> it
>> > look like "Soopercomposer".
>

>> You mean like the little animated paperclip guy in Word?
>

>> "It looks like you are trying to write a song . . . " ;)
>

>> --
>> Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email
>> ________ __ / ____/ /__ ____ ____ / /_ ____ / / __/ / _ \/ __ \/ __ \/
>> __ \/ __ \
>> / /_/ / / __/ / / / / / / /_/ / /_/ /
>> \____/_/\___/_/ /_/_/ /_/_.___/\____/
>> Glennbo http://www.soundclick.com/glennbo
>> Non-Linear Sound http://www.soundclick.com/jambits
>> Hear My Music
> http://www.soundclick.com/ThePseudonyms
>
> Actually there are a few things I wouldn't mind having a "wizard" for.
> Wouldn't want it to look like him, though. Maybe like Alex Westner (LOL )
>
> John,great post "fantastic tool "-- ROTFLMAO. Hey, do you suppose he'll
> try to buy the internet and move it to "the emmirates" where it could be
> improved? ;-)

Good question. I'm still trying to figure out if this guy is for real or not. But I think that his
English is bad and he *just might be* for real. He really is doing wonders for my creativity though
- he walks right into it ;-)

For all we know, he *will* buy the internet. He can have it. We can just pick up acoustic guitars
and get on with things... ;-)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: Phoenix on
If he follows up on his offer to FedEx that kid a computer people will
believe him. If he doesn't, even if he is real, they won't respect him. IMO.

From: Sue Morton on
I can do better than that. But first, he has to return my calls...
--
Sue Morton

From: John Braner on
On 29/05/2010 23:25, Sue Morton wrote:
> I can do better than that. But first, he has to return my calls...

He'll probably call "collect" ;-)

--
===========

From: John Braner on
On 29/05/2010 22:35, Phoenix wrote:
> If he follows up on his offer to FedEx that kid a computer people will
> believe him. If he doesn't, even if he is real, they won't respect him.
> IMO.

I haven't seen that thread...

>> --
>> ===========
>> John Braner
>>
>> jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
>> http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
>> http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner

--
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prev: ZIP IT
Next: Help me to come up with a value for some drums.