From: John Braner on
On 28/05/2010 23:24, Glennbo wrote:
> In news:htpddv$s41$1(a)news.eternal-september.org the killer robot
> "Phoenix"<gtr_phoenix(a)killerrabbit.verizon.net> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> Yeah, that's what I thought too.
>> This one pisses me off, though:
>> http://forum.cakewalk.com/tm.aspx?m=1914830&mpage=2
>> This kid Mattheu from Ghana is real, and he might think the bozo can
>> actually give him some gear.
>
> If the kid has a working Win98 box, someone should point him to Reaper.
> It will run as a midi/audio recorder even on Win98.
>
> Operating Systems
>
> * Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
> * OSX 10.4/10.5/10.6
> * Linux/WINE
> * Windows 98/ME (limited)
>
> http://www.cockos.com/reaper/technical.php

I haven't seen the other threads, but htis one is is great!! ;-)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: John Braner on
On 29/05/2010 04:34, Sue Morton wrote:
> I just read that thread. I can't believe how much Supercomposer and I
> have in common! It is uncanny beyond belief!
>
> I think I'm in love :-)
>
> (my husband will just have to understand... or not... it's destiny)

Can you teach him English? Also - could you show him how to convert his partitions to NTFS?

Thank you.

--
===========

From: John Braner on
On 29/05/2010 08:00, Glennbo wrote:
> In news:htq20m$ju5$1(a)appyface.eternal-september.org the killer robot "Sue
> Morton"<867-5309(a)domain.invalid> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

>>> Make it look like a spreadsheet!!!
>
>> Yeah got me thinking too... but for Reaper!
>
> Hehe, I only said that coz I remember the spreadsheet reference in Sonar
> threads of days gone by generating such an uproar. In reality, *any*
> timeline based view is going to look sort of like a spreadsheet IMO.

What we need is the "office assistant" in SONAR. They could make it look like "Soopercomposer".

--
===========

From: John Braner on
On 28/05/2010 17:05, Phoenix wrote:
> ...and very persistent, too; he's still at it. Wanna take bets on how
> ong the mods'll let it run to?
>
> "Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
>> The killer robot "malachi" <jdr(a)grumblesnatch.org> grabbed the controls
>> of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

>>> Fess up. It's really you in a disguise, isn't it?
>>
>> No, but it's an awfully good troll none the less!!! ;)
>>
>> --
>> Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email
>> ________ __
>> / ____/ /__ ____ ____ / /_ ____
>> / / __/ / _ \/ __ \/ __ \/ __ \/ __ \
>> / /_/ / / __/ / / / / / / /_/ / /_/ /
>> \____/_/\___/_/ /_/_/ /_/_.___/\____/
>> Glennbo http://www.soundclick.com/glennbo
>> Non-Linear Sound http://www.soundclick.com/jambits
>> Hear My Music http://www.soundclick.com/ThePseudonyms

I hope they leave it alone....

--
===========

From: John Braner on
On 28/05/2010 21:34, polymod wrote:
> "Glennbo"<vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
>> The killer robot John Braner<me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of
>> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>>
>>> This is an outstanding thread! It's 3 pages long now. I couldn't help
>>> myself, and had to join in on the fun...
>>
>> Your comment was pretty hilarious!
>
> Yes it was.
> Nice Avitar John!
>
> Poly

What? I've got a "baby face". ;-)

--
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prev: ZIP IT
Next: Help me to come up with a value for some drums.