From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Oreally" <sashago(a)comcast.net>

| Ok....so what do I do? Are they false positives?

So far I see NO malicous activity or signs of it.

--
Dave

From: Oreally on
That's encouraging.....

I came across a 2005 forum where the user found exactly the same malware
showing up in the same HP folder from a Kapersky scan! One wonders how they
can recycle old false positives (if that's what they are) in a data base 5
years later!

Thanks for your help!

Oreally

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Oreally" <sashago(a)comcast.net>

| That's encouraging.....

| I came across a 2005 forum where the user found exactly the same malware
| showing up in the same HP folder from a Kapersky scan! One wonders how they
| can recycle old false positives (if that's what they are) in a data base 5
| years later!

| Thanks for your help!

| Oreally

Files have been sent directly to Kaspersky. I am awaiting an anaswer (other than their
automated response).

--
Dave

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Oreally" <sashago(a)comcast.net>

| That's encouraging.....

| I came across a 2005 forum where the user found exactly the same malware
| showing up in the same HP folder from a Kapersky scan! One wonders how they
| can recycle old false positives (if that's what they are) in a data base 5
| years later!

| Thanks for your help!

| Oreally

I'm not sure about the DLL. It may be WebHancer, non-viral malware.

--
Dave

From: Oreally on
I sent the 3 suspicious malware to Symantec........they found them all
clean.

Hear anything from Kapersky?

Oreally