From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Oreally" <sashago(a)comcast.net>

| I sent the 3 suspicious malware to Symantec........they found them all
| clean.

| Hear anything from Kapersky?

{ sigh }

Nothing.

--
Dave

From: Oreally on
So......does Kapersky just send out false positives to entice users to
purchase the security sotware? I just downloaded their latest database and
it's still finding the same 'malware.' It's good of them to provide on-line
scanning but I've already spent a couple of hours sleuthing into these
supposed threats and, D. Lipman has spent time on it as well. Is my
skepticism about Kapersky's modus operandi misplaced?

Oreally

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Oreally" <sashago(a)comcast.net>

| So......does Kapersky just send out false positives to entice users to
| purchase the security sotware? I just downloaded their latest database and
| it's still finding the same 'malware.' It's good of them to provide on-line
| scanning but I've already spent a couple of hours sleuthing into these
| supposed threats and, D. Lipman has spent time on it as well. Is my
| skepticism about Kapersky's modus operandi misplaced?

| Oreally

Huh ?

It was a mistake. clear and simple, MISTAKE in a signature. Don't make it seem like
there is some kind of deliberate agenda here.

If I have to, I'll escalate this.

--
Dave

From: Oreally on
what do you mean escalate?.......to Kapersky?

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Oreally" <sashago(a)comcast.net>

| what do you mean escalate?.......to Kapersky?

Yes. To Kaspersky.

--
Dave