From: Rod Speed on
Cerberus <styx.sentinel.PAY(a)FERRYMAN.gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote
>> Cerberus <styx.sentinel.PAY(a)FERRYMAN.gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote

>>> Precisely because it is unable to access the disk
>>> directly under an NT based operating system.

>> Wrong, Ghost has precisely the same problem with Win9x too.

> Which version Rodney?

The versions that Ghost that GhReboot is useful for.

> No version of Ghost I have used needs to do that.

Your terminal pig ignorance is your problem, child.

Even someone as stupid as you should be able to check
what symantec has to say about what GhReboot is for.

>> Because the real problem is that it sets up a special dos boot
>> partition when the Ghost job is initiated at the Win level.

> It doesn't _need_ to do that under 9x,

Corse it does and does that anyway, regardless of what you claim is necessary.

> however it has no choice but to do that under NT.
> HAL stops it getting raw read/write access to the disk

The problem is actually that those older Ghosts run on DOS, fuckwit child.

From: Rod Speed on
Cerberus <styx.sentinel.PAY(a)FERRYMAN.gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote
>> Cerberus <styx.sentinel.PAY(a)FERRYMAN.gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote

>>> Yet quite obviously you can't.

>>> Yet quite obviously you can't.

>>> because it hands the boot location off to the BIOS via int13.

>> So much for your stupid pig ignorant claim about how crucial
>> it is for the boot.ini entry to be correct IN HIS SITUATION.

> My claim Rodney? Can you quote me?

Still there in the quoting above, fuckwit child.

Like I said, your stupid pig ignorant claim about
the boot.ini is just plain wrong IN HIS SITUATION.

Essentially because of how the int13 system works, fuckwit child.

None of the rest of your desperate attempts to bullshit your
way out of your predicament that fools absolutely no one at
all, as always, worth bothering with. All flushed where it belongs.

From: Rod Speed on
Some gutless fuckwit desperately cowering behind
Cerberus <styx.sentinel.PAY(a)FERRYMAN.gmail.com>
desperately attempted to bullshit its way out of its
predicament and fooled absolutely no one at all, as always.

From: Rod Speed on
Some gutless fuckwit desperately cowering behind
Cerberus <styx.sentinel.PAY(a)FERRYMAN.gmail.com>
desperately attempted to bullshit its way out of its
predicament and fooled absolutely no one at all, as always.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prev: Need help to ID Motherboard
Next: How to save a utube video