From: Whatcher? on

"Cerberus" <styx.sentinel.PAY(a)FERRYMAN.gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Whatcher?" <t.4.2(a)2.4.t> wrote:
>

>> "Cerberus" <styx.sentinel.PAY(a)FERRYMAN.gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> boot.ini is far from a minor component Rod, and it does far more than
>>> provide basic data for a boot menu.
>>>

>> Delete boot.ini from a working normal XPSP2. Machine still works.
>
> And just what does that dubious claim prove?

What it says. You don't need boot.ini on a normal working basic XP machine
to make it get in to windows. I would have thought that would be obvious to
you - both that about boot.ini and what I typed meant.

Trust me to overestimate you. I do that a lot.

From: Rod Speed on
Cerberus <styx.sentinel.PAY(a)FERRYMAN.gmail.com> wrote:
> "Whatcher?" <t.4.2(a)2.4.t> wrote:
>

>> "Cerberus" <styx.sentinel.PAY(a)FERRYMAN.gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> boot.ini is far from a minor component Rod, and it does far more
>>> than provide basic data for a boot menu.
>>>

>> Delete boot.ini from a working normal XPSP2. Machine still works.
>
> And just what does that dubious claim prove?

That your stupid pig ignorant claim that the boot.ini
file is crucial is just plain pig ignorant and wrong.

From: Rod Speed on
Some gutless fuckwit desperately cowering behind
Cerberus <styx.sentinel.PAY(a)FERRYMAN.gmail.com>
desperately attempted to bullshit its way out of its
predicament and fooled absolutely no one at all, as always.

From: Whatcher? on

> "Whatcher?" <t.4.2(a)2.4.t> wrote:
>

>> "Cerberus" <styx.sentinel.PAY(a)FERRYMAN.gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> And just what does that dubious claim prove?
>>
>> What it says.
>
> Just as I thought, spineless.
>
>> You don't need boot.ini on a normal working basic XP
>> machine to make it get in to windows. I would have thought that
>> would be obvious to you - both that about boot.ini and what I typed
>> meant.
>
> Please try to keep your story straight, you have refered only to XPSP2.
> In regards to divining what you mean based on what you have typed I
> suggest you start typing complete, grammatically correct sentences.
>
>> Trust me to overestimate you. I do that a lot.
>
> If you can't even gross $50k pa as a desktop support jockey I would
> suggest you do an awful lot of under estimating.
>

> --
> Cerberus
>
> None Shall Pass!

Stay with the story fool. I only speak and read and write English. Learn to
read it and then you can understand.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prev: Need help to ID Motherboard