From: threademporium on
Thank you for your reply
Can i add enctype="multipart/form-data" anywhere in the form tag - I
do not have any HTML skills and lack confidence- sorry to be a pain

Joyce

From: Ronx on
The order of attributes in a HTML tag is not important, so in this case:
<form enctype="multipart/form-data" method="POST" action="...and so on... >
will be OK.

From: threademporium on
Thank you so much... will give this a try tomorrow when the children are back
at school and i can concentrate!

From: threademporium on
Thank you for your reply - I downloaded the white paper and I think it was
this part you where trying to direct me to
Creating a File Upload Folder in your Web
To create a File Upload folder in your Web, follow these steps:
1. Open your Web.
2. In the Folder list pane, right-click the top level folder, point to New,
and then click Folder on the menu that appears. Name the folder Files.
3. Right-click the new folder and then click Properties on the menu that
appears.
4. In the Properties dialog box, click to clear the Allow scripts to be run
check box.
5. Click to select the Allow anonymous upload to this directory and the
Allow uploaded files to overwrite existing filenames check boxes, and then
click OK.

I followed the instructions in the following way - i opened my disk based
web site in frontpage with the intention of editing it and then uploading it
- I found a folder marked_private and _customer-uploaded_images i tried to
right click them to check the "allow scripts to be run" and "allow anonymous
upload to this directory" but i could not - when i right click properties
these check boxes are greyed out - I am am obviousley doing something wrong -
could you help and point me in the right direction - I should add I also
tried creating a new folder called "files2 as per the instruction in the
white paper but that also had the check boxes grey ed out.
I should add for clarity purposes - I only want to recieve an email from my
form wit hthe relevant information and any uploaded images.

From: Ronx on
This operation MUST be done on the server.
Open the remote site in FrontPage and follow those instructions.

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)
http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp/wf-menu.aspx

It happens that threademporium formulated :