From: threademporium on
OK - I have added the HTMl and check the webbot comment - Old error message
has gone to be replaced with a new one which is as follows

Cannot run the FrontPage Server Extensions on this page:
"http://icingpictures.co.uk/online_order_form.htm"

I have selected the folder on the webiste for the form information to go to
as _private - I also notice a new folder has appeared in my folder called "
_customer_uploaded_images - I have double checked with my server provider and
they do have FP extensions

Thank you for taking a look at my question

From: threademporium on
Supplementery to last message - I have checked in my _private folder that I
have the follwing file form_results.csv but I dot have form_results.txt

From: threademporium on
My webbot code looks alot different to the lines you have suggested - to
start with i have about 4 times as much!
<!--webbot bot="FileUpload" startspan S-Builtin-Fields
S-Email-Format="TEXT/PRE" S-Email-Address="helpdesk(a)icingpictures.co.uk"
B-Email-Label-Fields="TRUE" B-Email-Subject-From-Field="FALSE"
S-Email-Subject="Online Order Form - Icing Pictures" S-Destination S-Category
S-Assignedto S-ReviewStatus B-Process-MetaInfo="FALSE" --><!--webbot
bot="FileUpload" endspan -->

also i cannot find a folder called"my folder" in my website folder list -
noticed this reference in the webbot code you have put forward.

Thanks for helping me with this

Joyce

From: Ronx on
"myfolder" is an example - this should be replaced with the folder you have designated for the uploaded files.

Since S-Display is empty I suggest you remove the upload form fields and replace them. This should prompt for a folder to upload the files to, and set a value for S-Destination in the webbot.

The other parts of the webbot that I have not mentioned are mainly to deal with the emailing of the form data. The image uploaded file will NOT be emailed with the data

I have never used the FrontPage upload feature, prefering asp.NET components, and no longer have a server with FrontPage extensions (hosts are dropping the extensions since they are not supported.)

If the form still has problems, then there are some other _possible_ problems:

1) Multiple upload fields - Try the form with just one field to see if that is the problem.
2) Email - try removing the email from the form. If you do this, you will have to specify a file for the form results to gom to - the default is _private/form_results.csv or _private/form_results.txt depending on the format chosen for the results.

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)
http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp/wf-menu.aspx

It happens that threademporium formulated :

From: threademporium on
I tried a new simple one element upload form - it did prompt for the _private
folder - form_text.csv file - however my website asked moe for a user name
and password in order to submit the form - my customers cannot know this
information - so how can i authorise my site to accept information from
strangers?

Joyce