From: Proteus IIV on
On Jun 29, 5:20 pm, Pieyed Piper
<pieyedPi...(a)thebongshopattheendoftheuniverse.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 22:50:32 +0200, "SkyTard Dying"
>

> <IntoTheFut...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> >I am not sure but this could be interesting:
>
> >CVD:
>
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_vapor_deposition
>
> >I saw it on tv... It seemed to me like it extracted material from the gasses
> >and vaporized it somewhat ? But I am probably wrong...
>
> >None the less the super diamonds and such could be interesting for chips as
> >well and might be what is needed to provide materials which can survive the
> >strong
> >heat as I imagined it. (Vaporizing the dust, keeping the wafers).
>
> >Bye,
> >  Skybuck.
>
>   Whatever you say, SkyTard Dying.
REMEMBER THIS? IT APPLIES TO YOU TOO

 Archimedes' Lever <OneBigLe...(a)InfiniteSeries.Org>
YOUR CHOICE AGAIN OLD CHUM
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE
A VICIOUS WAR MONGERING DOLT
AND A NASTY FOOLHEARTY CHEAT
A SCOUNDREL AMONGST YOUR PEERS
I WAS FAIR AND WELL
UNLIKE THE BOYHOOD CHARMER THAT YOU KEEP ALLUDING TOO
HIS FAULT WAS BELIEVING THIS GROUP WAS OF A HIGHER ORDER OF MEN
MEN WITH A HIGHER CALLING IN LIFE
BUT YOU DISPROVED THAT WITH YOUR LOW
LIFE PROVOCATIVE ILL MANNERS MALINTENDED COMMENTARIES AND FOOLISH
OBSCENITIES
YOU LIKE THE DEEP PROBES I HAVE SENT UP YOUR WAZOO DON'T YOU ?
REMEMBER ME WHEN YOU GET UP FROM YOUR COMPUTER STATION WELL TROLL
THE PLEASURE IS ALL YOURS

I AM PROTEUIS