From: Skybuck Flying on

"MitchAlsup" <MitchAlsup(a)aol.com> wrote in message
On Jun 18, 4:48 am, "Skybuck Flying" <IntoTheFut...(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Would it be possible to "vaporize" any dust particles during the chip
> manufacturing ?

"
It is easier to place most of the manufactuing process in a vacuum and
eliminate the dust particles. {Hint: dust cannot float in a vacuum to
land on the wafers, but drops like a rock to the floor.}
"

According to my physics class in high school a perfect vacuum cannot be
created and there will always be some air left over...

Concerning issue's with damage to chips by vaporization:

1. First create a vacuum.

2. Then convert any floating(?)/remaining dust particles to energy.

3. Then place wafers inside it and start vacuuming.

Alternatively plan:

Slowly turn dust into energy to prevent nuclear explosion ;) :)

Another crazy idea would be to use water and produce the chip in water...

Somehow purifieing water and maybe water better than air ? But I doubt it ;)

I just had another idea:

1. First create a vacuum as good as possible.

2. Then highly charge the surroundings of the vacuum with static
electricity.

Hopefully this will attract all remaining floating dust particles.

3. Perhaps keep it like that... and start producing the chip.

4. Otherwise if the static charge is to be disabled, first vaporize the dust
particles on the side or wipe them off ?!?

Bye,
Skybuck.

From: John Larkin on
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 06:43:17 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"
<IntoTheFuture(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>"MitchAlsup" <MitchAlsup(a)aol.com> wrote in message
>On Jun 18, 4:48 am, "Skybuck Flying" <IntoTheFut...(a)hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>> Would it be possible to "vaporize" any dust particles during the chip
>> manufacturing ?
>
>"
>It is easier to place most of the manufactuing process in a vacuum and
>eliminate the dust particles. {Hint: dust cannot float in a vacuum to
>land on the wafers, but drops like a rock to the floor.}
>"
>
>According to my physics class in high school a perfect vacuum cannot be
>created and there will always be some air left over...
>
>Concerning issue's with damage to chips by vaporization:
>
>1. First create a vacuum.
>
>2. Then convert any floating(?)/remaining dust particles to energy.
>
>3. Then place wafers inside it and start vacuuming.
>
>Alternatively plan:
>
>Slowly turn dust into energy to prevent nuclear explosion ;) :)
>
>Another crazy idea would be to use water and produce the chip in water...
>
>Somehow purifieing water and maybe water better than air ? But I doubt it ;)
>
>I just had another idea:
>
>1. First create a vacuum as good as possible.
>
>2. Then highly charge the surroundings of the vacuum with static
>electricity.
>
>Hopefully this will attract all remaining floating dust particles.
>
>3. Perhaps keep it like that... and start producing the chip.
>
>4. Otherwise if the static charge is to be disabled, first vaporize the dust
>particles on the side or wipe them off ?!?
>
>Bye,
> Skybuck.

Google semiconductor clean room

Serious people work on this.

John

From: Joe Pfeiffer on
"Michael A. Terrell" <mike.terrell(a)earthlink.net> writes:

> MitchAlsup wrote:
>>
>> On Jun 18, 4:48 am, "Skybuck Flying" <IntoTheFut...(a)hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Would it be possible to "vaporize" any dust particles during the chip
>> > manufacturing ?
>>
>> It is easier to place most of the manufactuing process in a vacuum and
>> eliminate the dust particles. {Hint: dust cannot float in a vacuum to
>> land on the wafers, but drops like a rock to the floor.}
>

> Just like Skyduck's ignorant trolling.

And if people would just quit answering him, I wouldn't see anything
from him at all...
From: Archimedes' Lever on
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 06:43:17 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"
<IntoTheFuture(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>According to my physics class in high school a perfect vacuum cannot be
>created and there will always be some air left over...

None that would keep a dust particle lofted though you ZERO
common sense dumbfucktard!
From: Archimedes' Lever on
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 06:43:17 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"
<IntoTheFuture(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>"MitchAlsup" <MitchAlsup(a)aol.com> wrote in message
>On Jun 18, 4:48 am, "Skybuck Flying" <IntoTheFut...(a)hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>> Would it be possible to "vaporize" any dust particles during the chip
>> manufacturing ?
>
>"
>It is easier to place most of the manufactuing process in a vacuum and
>eliminate the dust particles. {Hint: dust cannot float in a vacuum to
>land on the wafers, but drops like a rock to the floor.}
>"
>
>According to my physics class in high school a perfect vacuum cannot be
>created and there will always be some air left over...
>
>Concerning issue's with damage to chips by vaporization:
>
>1. First create a vacuum.
>
>2. Then convert any floating(?)/remaining dust particles to energy.
>
>3. Then place wafers inside it and start vacuuming.
>
>Alternatively plan:
>
>Slowly turn dust into energy to prevent nuclear explosion ;) :)
>
>Another crazy idea would be to use water and produce the chip in water...
>
>Somehow purifieing water and maybe water better than air ? But I doubt it ;)
>
>I just had another idea:
>
>1. First create a vacuum as good as possible.
>
>2. Then highly charge the surroundings of the vacuum with static
>electricity.
>
>Hopefully this will attract all remaining floating dust particles.
>
>3. Perhaps keep it like that... and start producing the chip.
>
>4. Otherwise if the static charge is to be disabled, first vaporize the dust
>particles on the side or wipe them off ?!?
>
>Bye,
> Skybuck.

Sure, dumbfuck. There are folks in all the clean rooms around the world
wandering around with rags, wiping things free of their accumulated dust.

Jeez, dude. Do the world a favor. Spend the next week locating a gun,
and then release the world from your utter stupidity by using it on
yourself.