From: Skybuck Flying on
It's a neat idea... maybe it's possible to clean the remaining dust
particles that way... with an LHC.

There could be a circle representing the LHC.

There could be another circle representing airflow from containers passing
through the LHC beam...

Then the beam hopefully kills of any particles that are in the airflow...

The airflow is blown into a chaimber... which is repeatedly blown in circles
through the LHC...

Until all particles are dead/gone... something like that...

Then production starts...

Instead of 99.9% chip failures... maybe it would be 0.1% chip failures.

Thus it could give enormous yields which would hopefully bring down the cost
of chips somewhat...

And could also warrent the construction of such an LHC for chip production !
;) :)

Only problem is with "sealing" the beam from outside dirty air...

But I guess the LHC guys have that figured out...

And if not... then the beam will probably vaporize any dirty air that tries
to sneak in anyway...

So there only needs to be a tiny little peephole where the LHC's energy beam
can go through...

It could be so small that it would be very hard for dirty air to slip
through...

The beam is probably very tiny... so maybe a very tiny airduct/circle has to
be made...

Which could mean it might take long to make the chaimbar dust particle
free..

Then there is also the problem of getting the chips in and out of the
particle free chaimber...

This should happen in such a way that a minimum of new dirty air slips in...
and new wafers can be inputted without too much dirt slipping in...

Then somehow all air must be blown around as well... until dust particles
and such all vaporized ?!? ;) :)

Is it possible ?! Who knows ?!

Anybody have a better idea ?!? ;) :)

Bye,
Skybuck =D

From: Skybuck Flying on
Personally I was thinking about heat... not necessarily a beam.

Maybe the dust particles can be converted too energy by superheating them.

Somehow with an easier method...

For example a chamber which is heated from the outside...

Then hopefully instead it gets so hot that everything vaporizes into even
more heat/energy.

Then it should just be a matter of cooling the chamber down.

And the chamber would be particle free.

The problem is now with slipping in material/wafers to start chip production
and the rest of the machinery...

Maybe these machines could be made of super strong metal/material which
doesn't vaporize ?!?

The wafers themselfes would also not have to vaporize... but then ofcourse
nothing can be done with it except scratching stuff into it...

Maybe not so good idea.

Maybe wafers can be produced inside the chaimber...

Another idea is to zap particles with a laser... like zapping flies...

Maybe a tiny little laser could be made which could burn stuff...

Another idea:

Place the wafer in a chaimber...

Blown strong air over it to blown away must of the dust.

Place it in another chaimber... while blowing airover it in the opposite
direction...

Now it's in a more cleaner chaimber...

Maybe keeping doing it over and over...

Before going to the next chaimber... the chaimber is superheated killing
most of the particles.

The weafer could then go back and forth back and forth between two
chaimbers.

One cool chaimber and one hot chaimber and vice versa...

The chaimbers are connected to each other...

But swapping/flipflopping like this the number of particles can go down and
down and down and down until most if not all are dead/vaporized ;) :)

Chaimber<-tunnel->Chaimber

<---Wafer------>

Moving back and forth...

^ Chaimber superheated.

Bye,
Skybuck.

From: Skybuck Flying on
I am not sure but this could be interesting:

CVD:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_vapor_deposition

I saw it on tv... It seemed to me like it extracted material from the gasses
and vaporized it somewhat ? But I am probably wrong...

None the less the super diamonds and such could be interesting for chips as
well and might be what is needed to provide materials which can survive the
strong
heat as I imagined it. (Vaporizing the dust, keeping the wafers).

Bye,
Skybuck.

From: Pieyed Piper on
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 22:50:32 +0200, "SkyTard Dying"
<IntoTheFuture(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>I am not sure but this could be interesting:
>
>CVD:
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_vapor_deposition
>
>I saw it on tv... It seemed to me like it extracted material from the gasses
>and vaporized it somewhat ? But I am probably wrong...
>
>None the less the super diamonds and such could be interesting for chips as
>well and might be what is needed to provide materials which can survive the
>strong
>heat as I imagined it. (Vaporizing the dust, keeping the wafers).
>
>Bye,
> Skybuck.

Whatever you say, SkyTard Dying.
From: Proteus IIV on
On Jun 20, 12:39 pm, Archimedes' Lever
<OneBigLe...(a)InfiniteSeries.Org> wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 07:48:27 -0700 (PDT), Proteus IIV
>

> <proteus...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Jun 19, 3:34 pm, Archimedes' Lever <OneBigLe...(a)InfiniteSeries.Org>
> >wrote:

> >>   Amazing world full of TV educated, (not the learning channels) sci fi
> >> idiots, eh?
>
> >YOU COXNET FREAK
>
>   Are you having a bad day, troll boy?
>
> > KEEP TROLLING AND HARRASING MSN CUSTOMERS
>
>   Neither the person I responded to, nor the person he was referring to
> are MSN customers, you bent brained, deluded dumbfucktard.
>
> >YOU WILL HAVE TO EAT YOUR CABLE BOX AND MODEM
>
>   In a right world, you would have to eat a nice big .50 cal hunk of my
> favorite breakfast food for trolls...   LEAD.

YOU SEE WORLD
IT IS BELIGERANT FOOLHEARTY QUICK TO SPILL BLOOD FOOLS LIKE THIS THAT
HAVE GOT YOU IN THE MESS YOU ARE IN THESE DAYS

YOU PATHETIC TERROR FEASOR
YOUR SICK VIOLENT MIND PRODUCES THE ENDS YOUR KIND ALONE WILL MEET

A HOT FIERY OLD DWELLING PLACE IS THE AFTERWORLD STOP FOR THOSE LIKE
YOU TROLL
JUSR ASK YOUR CHAPLAIN OR MINISTER
YOU LOEVELESS ANARCHIST

I AM PROTEUS