From: Daave on
French Quarter wrote:
> Thank you Rich Barry.
>
> I tried the recovery partition.
>
> Code Purple System Configuration Error
>
> Your System has detected a Configuration Error. Please report this
> error to Customer Care using the phone number found in the Warranty
> Guide, etc.
> (Code Purple)

This thread should help:

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support/browse_thread/thread/b1262c709d64ccd4/cf05dceaaf871d88

From: French Quarter on
HP Tech Support said the only way to fix a (Code Purple) was to send the PC
back to HP and let them TATTOO the MOMO

Thank you for your time

From: French Quarter on

From: French Quarter on

From: David B. on
No I don't, been dealing with them since their initial release.