From: French Quarter on
What's so funny Leonard Grey?

From: VanguardLH on
French Quarter wrote:

> Hey VanGuard,
>
> XP booted up then crashed to the Blue Screen. XP never would boot to Safe
> Mode. Thanks for your help

Did you try "last known configuration" from the F8 boot menu? Probably not
possible now after you attempted a factory image recovery to wipe the OS
partition on the hard disk.
From: Daave on
French Quarter wrote:
> Hey Dave,
> Your thread had the solution, Thanks for all your help. I sent the
> New Orleans Cajun Gumbo by FedEX

Glad to help. Can't wait for the delicious gumbo!

From: French Quarter on
Van Guard, Im just happy its all working fine now and updating to Srv Pak
while I finish boiling my Crawfish

From: VanguardLH on
French Quarter wrote:

> Van Guard, Im just happy its all working fine now and updating to Srv Pak
> while I finish boiling my Crawfish

You sent it and got it back already from HP to re-tattoo the BIOS?