From: jocke sweden jocke on
Thank you Sam, you made my day!

From: Gloria on

--
Gloria

From: Chatname on
Thanks Samuel, your fix worked perfectly.

From: Sargonnas on
Hi Max!
This problem solution is there
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=458985C3-9C6F-4049-81CD-0D0389C81F11&displaylang=en#filelist
to here to download KB955428 and install package then storybook ending...
:) good luck...

From: omar on
Hi, I am running updates for my computer, whilst the updates are running it
asks to click ok to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder
containing the installation package WORKS8 MSI (KB955428). tried searching
for this folder, the computer does not recognise this folder And computer
fails to update could you please help, thank you

"TaurArian" wrote:

> Error Code: 0x8024002D - means - a full-file patch failed because the source
> was required
>
> Heather, look for the Works CD/s that came with your computer. Place the CD
> in the installation drive and then try the update again.
>

> --
> --------------------------------
> TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009
> Update Services
> http://taurarian.mvps.org
>

> "HeathersBlooming" wrote:
>
> > I cannot find a way to get Works8.msi to work. It keeps saying I don't have
> > it but why wouldn't I when it's a brand new machine purchased 3 weeks ago?
> > What should I do to get the update? Help!
> > --
> > I''m too old for this!
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5