From: Miguel on
I am new writing here but I am a regular reader. Here is my modest
collection:

1 HP-10C
1 HP-11C
3 HP-12C (one for my every day work, one for my 12-year old daughter
(with >Valentin Albillo's trigs ),
and one in mint condition for showing off :-)
1 HP-12CP 25th annyversary
1 HP-15C
1 HP-32S
1 HP-32S II
1 HP-42S
1 HP-33S (My older daughter's, and she loves it...strange, really
strange)
1 HP-50G

From: Veli-Pekka Nousiainen on
"John H Meyers" <jhmeyers(a)nomail.invalid> wrote in message
> It must be of the spirit if we are to save the flesh."
>
> Heard anything comparable from a present-day top military General?

No, but your last sentence today brings to mind:
Spirit is strong but flash is weak
translated to another language (and back to English):
Liquire/Alcohol was strong=good [was this quantity :-) ]
but the beef/steak was bad (in quality)
;-)

From: Veli-Pekka Nousiainen on
"Antonio Maschio" <tbin(a)libero.it> wrote in message
> many other brands also...

I deny the very exsistence of my Casio, TI, Sharp calculators...

From: Philippe Salmon on
Concerning HP calculators :
HP-35
HP-21
HP-33C
HP-41CV + X-Functions + HP-IL + card reader
HP-75C
HP-71B
HP-27S
HP-20S
HP-28S
HP-48G
HP-49g+
HP-50g
(+ printers 82240B and 82162A)

That's all for the moment ...

From: Philippe Salmon on
On 9 fév, 20:44, "Philippe Salmon" <phsal...(a)club-internet.fr> wrote:
> Concerning HP calculators :
> HP-35
I forgot to mention HP-95LX and HP-200LX, but these are not
calculators (wonderful devices nevertheless !)