From: Veli-Pekka Nousiainen on
Veli-Pekka has:
HP-75C
HP-71B * 2
HP 50G
HP 49g+
HP 49G * 2 (one is overclocked to 5MHz)
HP 48GII
HP-48GX
HP-48SX
HP-28S * 2
HP-41CX * 3 (all somewhat broken)
HP-42S
HP 33S
HP-32S
HP-18C
HP 17BII+
HP-16C

Perhaps a few others, no Xpander :-(

I could sell any of those to raise money because I'm between jobs
Later I will regret (like selling my HP-15C)
but that's another story
AND
I'm definately not a "standard" nerd...I just like gadgets

From: Arnaud Amiel on
I am not a standard nerd either but I like calcs like my:

HP-35 * 2 older than me
HP-45 * 2 older than me
HP-55 older than me
HP-97 the printer is still broken
HP-41CV don't know what the fuss is all about
HP-71B one cover is missing
HP-10C not very nice to look at
HP-12C very useful, even for an engineer
HP-15C carefully kept
HP-28S the first hp I really wanted but could not afford
HP-48GX my first hp
HP-49G
HP-49G+ I will get a 50 once it is broken
HP-20S
HP-21S
HP-6S
HP-32SII
HP-33S
HP-38G hard to figure how it works without manual
HP Xpander with one broken pixel :-(

I may have forgotten one or two but this is more than enough. I have a
drawer full of them at work and never knows which one to chose...

Arnaud

From: arturo on
you guys have many more than i do.

2 41cvs
2 48gxs
1 48 g+
1 48(something?- just a g i think)
2 50gs

funny thing is 3 of them don't work at all- haven't
for years, but i still have them. i never really thot
about it before but why?

when my tv and other appliances blow out i trash
them. the dead calculators sit in my desk drawer.
i think it has something to do with the fact that
they were programable- they were obediant. i told
them what to do and they did it with a reliability
you don't often find. for that "faithfulness" the trash
can didn't seem rite.

maybe it's time to let them go- not for me but for
them or rather what they may become after i put
them in the recycling bin. they will live again.

Arturo

From: Manatee on
I don't have many.

12C -- bought it when I started MBA school in 1982
42S
48GX
17BII+
50G

That's all.

From: Wayne Brown on
I have:

HP-16C (my first HP)
HP-41C (not working -- battery contacts corroded)
HP-41CV (gave it to my youngest son)
HP-41CX (I use it sometimes at the office)
HP-48GX * 4 (one I use every day; one for oldest son; one for youngest son;
one for spare)

--
Wayne Brown <fwbrown(a)bellsouth.net> (HPCC #1104)

��s ofereode, �isses swa m�g. ("That passed away, this also can.")
from "Deor," in the Exeter Book (folios 100r-100v)