From: Eric Smith on
I may have the quantities wrong for some models. Many of these
were purchased for the purpose of dumping ROMs for use in
Nonpareil.

Handhelds:

1 HP-01
1 HP 6S
1 HP 6S Solar
1 HP 8S
2 HP-10
2 HP-10C
1 HP-11C
2 HP-12C
1 HP-12C Platinum (new style)
1 HP-12C Prestige
2 HP-15C
3 HP-16C
1 HP-17B
1 HP-17BII
1 HP-18C
1 HP-19B
1 HP-19BII
2 HP-19C
1 HP-21
1 HP-22
2 HP-25
1 HP-25C
1 HP-27
1 HP-27S
2 HP-28C
2 HP-28S
1 HP-29C
1 HP 30S
1 HP-31E
1 HP-32E
1 HP-32S
1 HP-32SII
1 HP-33C
1 HP-33E
2 HP 33S
1 HP-34C
3 HP-35
1 HP-37E
1 HP-38C
1 HP-38E
1 HP 38G
1 HP 39G
1 HP 40G
1 HP-41C
1 HP-41CV
2 HP-41CX
2 HP-42S
2 HP-45
4 HP-48S
2 HP-48SX
1 HP 48G
1 HP 48GX
1 HP 49G
1 HP 49G+
1 HP-55
2 HP-65
2 HP-67
1 HP-70
5 HP-71B
2 HP-75C
1 HP-75D
1 HP-80

1 HP 9100A

1 Xpander

Desktop machines:

2 HP-46
1 HP-81
1 HP-85A
1 HP-86A
2 HP-87XM
1 HP-91
1 HP-92
2 HP-97
1 HP-97S
1 HP-94D
1 HP-94E
1 HP-94F
1 HP 110 (Portable)
1 HP-120
1 HP-150
3 HP 9845B
2 Jornada X25
6 HP 9807A (Integral)
1 HP 9915A

Wanted to buy or trade:

HP 81 option 002 or 003 (buffered keyboard)
HP 9100B
HP 9805A
HP 9821A
HP 9830A
HP 9830B
HP 9831A
HP 9845C
HP 9915B

HP 9101A extended memory for 9100
HP 9102A buffer box for 9100
HP 9106A typewriter coupler for 9100
HP 9107A digitizer for 9100
HP 9120A printer for 9100
HP 9125A plotter for 9100
HP 9150A external display for 9100
HP 9160A optical card reader for 9100
HP 45423A financial calculator software for 150
HP 45643A HP-IL interface for 150
HP 45914A HP-HIL and parallel printer interface for 150
HP 82402A (dual HP-IL adapter for 71B)
HP 82927A 512K RAM for Integral
HP 82900A CP/M system for series 80
HP 82967A speech synthesis module for series 80
HP 82987A Software Engineering ROM for Integral
??? HP-IL interface for Integral
??? keyboard for 9915
??? touchpad for 71B (similar to 82200A touchpad for 41C)
From: J.Chen on
On Feb 15, 11:24 am, gerard.evr...(a)free.fr wrote:
> > what you meant by bad pop up boxesss on the 48GX? just curious.....
>
> I mean that the nice hierarchical menu system on the 48SX (with top
> row soft labels) was replaced on the 48GX by pop-up boxes that you
> would scroll with arrow keys. Was so unfriendly that HP devised a flag
> to override it and revert to the nice previous behavior.

true, they made it to make it easier for new users. I think the SX is
still better than the GX

From: Veli-Pekka Nousiainen on
"J.Chen" <chenjulio(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Feb 15, 11:24 am, gerard.evr...(a)free.fr wrote:
>> > what you meant by bad pop up boxesss on the 48GX? just curious.....
>>
>> I mean that the nice hierarchical menu system on the 48SX (with top
>> row soft labels) was replaced on the 48GX by pop-up boxes that you
>> would scroll with arrow keys. Was so unfriendly that HP devised a flag
>> to override it and revert to the nice previous behavior.
>
> true, they made it to make it easier for new users. I think the SX is
> still better than the GX
and
HP 50G is the best

From: Volker Neurath on
gerard.evrard(a)free.fr wrote:

>> what you meant by bad pop up boxesss on the 48GX? just curious.....
>
> I mean that the nice hierarchical menu system on the 48SX (with top
> row soft labels) was replaced on the 48GX by pop-up boxes that you
> would scroll with arrow keys. Was so unfriendly that HP devised a flag
> to override it and revert to the nice previous behavior.

Sorry but i cannot find this on my 48GX. Possbly you confound it with
the 49G(+). That one shows excactly that behavior descripted. (And i
changed it almost immediately)

The 48GX definitely has the hierachical softkey-menu.

Volker
--
Im �brigen bin ich der Meinung, das TCPA verhindert werden muss
From: John H Meyers on
On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 01:27:57 -0600:

> I think the SX is still better than the GX

All capabilities of the SX are in the GX,
and the GX added quite a lot -- not only
by way of additional (yet optional) user interfaces,
but also in list processing for programs,
and in ability to map 32 ports from plug-in cards
(port 33 doesn't work).

Once I saw what even the "Interactive Stack"
application could do, I wouldn't have wanted
to be without it again -- but I started with a 48G;
perhaps if I'd started with 48S
I might have fallen so in love with it
that I'd never have looked elsewhere for any other partner :)

[r->] [OFF]