From: Sue Morton on
But will a new soundcard work in the 64-bit system I don't have?
--
Sue Morton

From: Ben Berman on
Sue Morton wrote:
> But will a new soundcard work in the 64-bit system I don't have?

Don't know if anyone's suggested this yet, but yes, it will, if you wipe
the drive, reformat in NTFS, and then reinstall using WinXP 8-)

bzb

--
THE SONG FACTORY
Words and Music, made to order(TM)

WWW: http://www.thesongfactory.com
From: Ben Goldman on
Martin Holmes wrote:

> Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette wrote:
>
> > I just reply "turn off What You Hear" to everything. I'm right
> > every now and then. ;)
>
> I followed your excellent advice. I walked around the house turning
> off everything I could hear, and even crossed the road to turn off my
> neighbour's lawn mower. However, Sonar still doesn't work. Possibly
> this is because my wife is talking and I can still hear her. Could
> that be it? I'm pretty sure my wife is not 64-bit.

LOL LOL

--
Cheers,
Ben
From: Ben Goldman on
Ben Berman wrote:

> Sue Morton wrote:
> > But will a new soundcard work in the 64-bit system I don't have?
>
> Don't know if anyone's suggested this yet, but yes, it will, if you
> wipe the drive, reformat in NTFS, and then reinstall using WinXP 8-)
>
> bzb

I've never heard it called a drive before. :P

--
Cheers,
Ben
From: John Braner on
On 01/02/2010 20:41, Ben Goldman wrote:
> Ben Berman wrote:
>
>> Sue Morton wrote:
>>> But will a new soundcard work in the 64-bit system I don't have?
>>
>> Don't know if anyone's suggested this yet, but yes, it will, if you
>> wipe the drive, reformat in NTFS, and then reinstall using WinXP 8-)
>>
>> bzb
>
> I've never heard it called a drive before. :P

OK - he can reformat his wife in NTFS then, and change her to 64 bit in
the process - that ought to fix everything ;-)

--
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner