From: Ben Goldman on
John Braner wrote:

> On 01/02/2010 20:41, Ben Goldman wrote:
> > Ben Berman wrote:

> > > Don't know if anyone's suggested this yet, but yes, it will, if
> > > you wipe the drive, reformat in NTFS, and then reinstall using
> > > WinXP 8-)
> > >
> > > bzb
> >
> > I've never heard it called a drive before. :P
> >

> OK - he can reformat his wife in NTFS then, and change her to 64 bit
> in the process - that ought to fix everything ;-)

If I ever even tried to reformat my wife I would suffer a complete and
total crash. My system might never be recoverable. :P

--
Cheers,
Ben
From: kitekrazy on
On 1/31/2010 8:44 AM, Glennbo wrote:
> In news:f4GdnXURWrpRsvjWnZ2dnUVZ_oadnZ2d(a)earthlink.com the killer robot
> "Rick Paul"<rickpaul(a)earthlink.net> grabbed the controls of the
> spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> It's kind of like around here when someone posts something about
>> SONAR, good or bad, and the thread turns into a Cakewalk-bashing,
>> Reaper-loving rant.
>
> J-Bridge works in Reaper too. Except you don't really need it, coz the
> native built-in bridge, writen by the DAW developer works. ;)

It sure does!!! Plugins like Reaper.
From: kitekrazy on
On 1/31/2010 10:34 AM, Martin Holmes wrote:
> The way I read it, the whole conversation was derailed by that CJ guy,
> who doesn't seem to know very much. I clicked on his name, and it seems
> he's made over 24,000 posts since he joined in 2006:

He's a prick. Total fanboy.

From: kitekrazy on
On 1/31/2010 8:24 PM, Kraig Olmstead wrote:
> Part of it's just the fact that Sonar has a long history and it's
> impossible to change the UI without upsetting existing users. To a
> degree I'd be one of them. I've spent a lot of time learning to use
> Sonar and To have to spend time relearning would be a pain.

Yeah, upset the ones who been using it since it was named Sonar.

From: kitekrazy on
On 2/1/2010 10:40 AM, Ben Berman wrote:
> Sue Morton wrote:
>> But will a new soundcard work in the 64-bit system I don't have?
>
> Don't know if anyone's suggested this yet, but yes, it will, if you wipe
> the drive, reformat in NTFS, and then reinstall using WinXP 8-)
>
> bzb

I still remember Ted telling everyone to go back to W98 when XP came out.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: Free Mastering.
Next: Avast updates