From: Steen on
A while back I discovered that all the rock radio stations vanished from
the iTunes presets. I wonder if they're ever coming back?
--
Steen
From: Jaimie Vandenbergh on
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 23:19:21 +0200, isteen(a)gmail.com (Steen) wrote:

>A while back I discovered that all the rock radio stations vanished from
>the iTunes presets. I wonder if they're ever coming back?

Mine has Alternative Rock, Classic Rock, Hard Rock/Metal here, and
plenty of stations in each. I believe they're all updated live from
Apple while you're browsing, so they're not really presets.

Cheers - Jaimie
--
Imagine there were no hypothetical situations.
From: Andy Hewitt on
Jaimie Vandenbergh <jaimie(a)sometimes.sessile.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 23:19:21 +0200, isteen(a)gmail.com (Steen) wrote:
>
> >A while back I discovered that all the rock radio stations vanished from
> >the iTunes presets. I wonder if they're ever coming back?
>
> Mine has Alternative Rock, Classic Rock, Hard Rock/Metal here, and
> plenty of stations in each. I believe they're all updated live from
> Apple while you're browsing, so they're not really presets.

Yup, I have all those too, loads of stations showing in each.

The one thing that I found, or rather lost, is the Folk genre in the
store has gone. I was beginning to enjoy browsing that section until it
disappeared.

--
Andy Hewitt
<http://web.me.com/andrewhewitt1/>
From: Jack Campin - bogus address on
> A while back I discovered that all the rock radio stations vanished
> from the iTunes presets. I wonder if they're ever coming back?

The whole "Folk" category has also vanished.

How do you persude iTunes to play something it doesn't already
know about? One I would like to get into its playlist is
folkradio.hu - I can play its Windows Media Player or WinAmp
streams in VLC, but not in iTunes.

mobile: 07800 739 557 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin
From: Jaimie Vandenbergh on
On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 00:29:04 +0100, thewildrover(a)me.com (Andy Hewitt)
wrote:

>Jaimie Vandenbergh <jaimie(a)sometimes.sessile.org> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 23:19:21 +0200, isteen(a)gmail.com (Steen) wrote:
>>
>> >A while back I discovered that all the rock radio stations vanished from
>> >the iTunes presets. I wonder if they're ever coming back?
>>
>> Mine has Alternative Rock, Classic Rock, Hard Rock/Metal here, and
>> plenty of stations in each. I believe they're all updated live from
>> Apple while you're browsing, so they're not really presets.
>
>Yup, I have all those too, loads of stations showing in each.
>
>The one thing that I found, or rather lost, is the Folk genre in the
>store has gone. I was beginning to enjoy browsing that section until it
>disappeared.

Merged into "eclectic", as far as I can tell.

Why can't you search in the Radio grouping? Stupid misfeature.

Cheers - Jaimie
--
"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted" -- Bertrand Russell
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: iOS4 mem leak?
Next: Services menu is empty?