From: Wayne on
On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 16:33:44 +0000, Paul Ingram wrote:

>>> Is there anyway to stop Kaff from being the default app to opening a
>>> DVD?
>>
>> urpme kaffeine?
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> Wayne
>
> I uninstalled Kaffeine and installed Totem. Seems to work much better.
> Can't say why I am having the problem with Xine, but I can live with just
> Totem just fine.
>
> Thanks for all the input guys!

I like Totem and Xine and also recently installed the Gxine front-end.
The only problem I have with Xine right now is when I right-click on
it to bring up the menu the fonts are humungous and I can't find a
way to make them smaller.

Wayne
--
Registered Linux user #375994
You can try sending mail to the address in the headers but it

From: Paul Ingram on
On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 09:32:35 +0900, Wayne wrote:

> I like Totem and Xine and also recently installed the Gxine front-end.
> The only problem I have with Xine right now is when I right-click on
> it to bring up the menu the fonts are humungous and I can't find a
> way to make them smaller.
>
> Wayne

The other problem with Kaffeine is every time I exit it the program
crashes. I here it's a known problem.
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: Burning software