From: Teilhard Knight on
Can you suggest a good commercial burning software for Mandrake 10.1 and
Mandriva LE2005? The burning software that comes with the download
distribution apparently does not support the burner in one of my machines
(10.1), and Nero for Linux doesn't seem to support Mandrake. Thanks.

Teilhard.

From: Jason on
* Teilhard Knight <teilhk(a)privacy.net>:
> Can you suggest a good commercial burning software for Mandrake 10.1 and
> Mandriva LE2005? The burning software that comes with the download
> distribution apparently does not support the burner in one of my machines
> (10.1), and Nero for Linux doesn't seem to support Mandrake. Thanks.
>
> Teilhard.

Have you looked at k3b, eroaster or anyone of the, probibly literally,
hundreds of others available in urpmi?

Jason
From: WCB on
Teilhard Knight wrote:

> Can you suggest a good commercial burning software for Mandrake 10.1 and
> Mandriva LE2005? The burning software that comes with the download
> distribution apparently does not support the burner in one of my machines
> (10.1), and Nero for Linux doesn't seem to support Mandrake. Thanks.
>
> Teilhard.

Gcombust, and others. Underlying much of burning software is CDrecord.
You may want to go to that website and see if there are notes on your
particular burner or not. Theer were in the past a few oddball CDRW's
that were poorly supported due to manufactor indifference.

--
When I shake my killfile I can hear them buzzing.
From: ray on
On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 09:55:27 -0300, Jason wrote:

> * Teilhard Knight <teilhk(a)privacy.net>:
>> Can you suggest a good commercial burning software for Mandrake 10.1 and
>> Mandriva LE2005? The burning software that comes with the download
>> distribution apparently does not support the burner in one of my machines
>> (10.1), and Nero for Linux doesn't seem to support Mandrake. Thanks.
>>
>> Teilhard.
>>

> Have you looked at k3b, eroaster or anyone of the, probibly literally,
> hundreds of others available in urpmi?
>
> Jason

Most of them are basically front-ends for cdrecord, so if cdrecord does
not do a proper job, you're still up the creek.

From: Wes Newell on
On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 07:16:01 -0500, Teilhard Knight wrote:

> Can you suggest a good commercial burning software for Mandrake 10.1 and
> Mandriva LE2005? The burning software that comes with the download
> distribution apparently does not support the burner in one of my machines
> (10.1), and Nero for Linux doesn't seem to support Mandrake. Thanks.

Unlikely. Why not list the burner make/model for better assistance. Also
make sure you have the proper version of cdrecord loaded. Yes, there's
more than one.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Prev: madwifi & ath_pci