From: Rod Speed on
Cronos wrote:
> Rod Speed wrote:
>
>> No one does that.
>>

> Oh, yes, I forgot that you like to troll the home build hardware group
> on the rare occasion too.

So stupid that it cant even work out what newsgroups I read.

> The fact remains though that you spend way
> more time than is healthy in this specific group.

Silly little fuckwit lying children get no say what so ever on that or anything else at all, ever.

From: Rod Speed on
Cronos wrote:
> Rod Speed wrote:

>> you never ever could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

> I think the needle is stuck because you have been using that exact same line for at least 15 years now.

Silly little children dont qualify for anything new, fuckwit child.

From: Rod Speed on
Cronos wrote:

> Rod Speed is a bot and not a real person.

You cant even manage your own lines, or anything else at all, either.

From: mscotgrove on
On Dec 21, 6:18 pm, Cronos <cro...(a)sphere.invalid> wrote:
> David Brown wrote:
> > I have occasionally run defragging myself, but not for a long time.  I
> > found that staring at the defragmenter very hypnotic!
>
> I know. When a friend of mine got his first PC back in 1993 the first
> thing he showed me was the defragmenter. We sat there and watched the
> little blocks moving for at least 2 hours. :)

I don't know which is worse. Watching it in 1993, or admitting doing
so in 2009

Windows7 and Vista don't have any pretty displays, what is the world
coming to?

Michael
From: mscotgrove on
On Dec 23, 3:51 pm, JimR <NoNotRea...(a)notmyemail.com> wrote:
> Run Linux, an OS that does not cause disks to become fragmented in the
> first place.

All file systems have some fragmentation, but FAT is probably the
worst as it is often implemented by low operating systems.

exFat is a better file system as it maintains a bitmap of clusters
used. This bit map makes it easier to allocate a contingous range of
clusters.

Michael