From: Robert Spanjaard on
On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 14:57:21 -0500, nospam wrote:

>> These resolution tests are rather meaningless, because they were
>> performed with black and white test targets.
>
> as mentioned numerous times before, that's what matters to human vision.
>
> ask your eye doctor why the eye charts are b/w.

If my eye doctor only had b/w charts, I'd get a different eye doctor.

--
Regards, Robert http://www.arumes.com
From: nospam on
In article <cf648$4b8c5071$546accd9$3879(a)cache60.multikabel.net>,
Robert Spanjaard <spamtrap(a)arumes.com> wrote:

> If my eye doctor only had b/w charts, I'd get a different eye doctor.

snellen charts are b/w.
From: Mr. Strat on

All of this techno-talk is quite stimulating (yawn), but the bottom
line is that Foveon is crappy technology that just never worked - and
Sigma continues lying to this day about the numbers.

I've been in photography for enough decades to see what kind of a
company Sigma is. Do yourself a favor and don't give them any money for
anything.
From: David J Taylor on
"Bruce" <docnews2011(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
[]
> I need better equipment than you. This is my job, not my hobby.
>
> Sorry if that upsets you.

I am quite at ease that different folk have different needs. There is
still no call for personal insults.

David