From: Ken Blake, MVP on
On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 09:49:12 -0700, "peter" <peter(a)nowhere.net> wrote:

> wrong..
> you can upgrade XP to W7 its just a clean install.

You use those terms very differently from the way most people do. A
clean installation is not a kind of upgrade, it's the opposite of an
upgrade. You can *change* from XP to Windrows 7, but you can't upgrade
to it.

Please Reply to the Newsgroup
From: Unknown on
Can't is not accurate. You can indeed upgrade your OS by going from XP to
W7.

From: peter on
Your right
I will rephrase the answer in the future

peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.

From: Ken Blake, MVP on
On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 13:16:23 -0700, "peter" <peter(a)nowhere.net> wrote:

> Your right
> I will rephrase the answer in the future

Thanks for understanding.

From: ANONYMOUS on
Ignore the muppets who have replied thus far. You can buy an upgrade
copy of Windows 7 and do a clean install. M$ is desperate for people to
buy its products and so they have made it easier for people to buy a
cheaper version of its products especially those who wants to do a clean
install of Windows 7.

I have tried it, done it and it all works as it should.. THERE IS NO
NEED TO HAVE ANY QUALIFYING PRODUCT TO DO A CLEAN INSTALL OF WINDOWS 7.
Only the muppets and idiots will buy the full version.