First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Code 8007066F "Windows Update encoutered an unknown error
The update failed to install and I received the above error code and message. How can I fix this? ... 3 Jun 2010 15:41
Error Code: 0x8024002D
I've been trying to install the Office XP Service Pack 3 for the last several days, yet every time it gives me the same error message and fails to complete the installation. The message says: "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter an ... 3 Jun 2010 01:20
Microsoft Update so slow compared to Windows Update
Microsoft Update takes 5 to 15 times longer, consumes 100% CPU, uses three times the amount of RAM, and chugs the hard drive way more than Windows Update. I read that I can turn off checking for certain types of updates (including Office) but this is a computer I am giving/loaning to someone so I would rathe... 1 Jun 2010 19:45
Error: 0x80070002 - Service Pack 3
Hello there! Yesterday I rebooted my computer with XP due to the fact of the performance of my PC and a possible Virus. So I took my computer back to basics. Now all updates have run fine, only problem I get is when updating to Service Pack 3. It says - Service Pack 3 Setup Error: System cannot find file sp... 1 Jun 2010 19:45
windows update fail to download
i have a system running windows xp pro with SP3. i just ran the recovery disk with now problems and procedded to do all the needed update. most of the updates downloaded and installed with no problems. but at the moment i have 75 updates that refuse to download, they all fail and im not sure if there are more u... 1 Jun 2010 19:45
SP3 xp failed to install catalog files during update
i have a fresh install of xp home with linksys wireless drivers, nvidia drivers, avg free and essential ms updates installed up to service pack 3 and nothing else installed. it downloaded the sp3 and started the install procedure the progress bar makes it to about a 3rd of the way through then gives me a messag... 1 Jun 2010 19:45
"WindowsUpdate_80070005" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"
Can not update for a month. I keep receiving this error "WindowsUpdate_80070005" "WindowsUpdate_dt000". What do need to do to fix it? ... 1 Jun 2010 14:12
error 80070490
I think I have it all figured out....all the updates you get the 80070490 error, look in your update history...you will see that they have already been installed , that is why you are getting the error "shaker ismail" wrote: "shaker ismail trying to install security update KB925902. Contin... 2 Jul 2010 08:01
Automatic Updates Service won't start - Error 2
permissions were changed and so was systemroot changed to fsystemroot check bits key as well "KHemmingsen" wrote: I have done this process repeatedly to resolve the same problem, but I dont get 9b/ and 9c/ as described. 9b/ is unchecked already and 9c/ does not appear. When I follow through with remai... 1 Jun 2010 13:06
Temp Folders Created on External Hard Drive
i have a folder under c:\ called c:\c6995bb2dcf5148abddc850ab01fc8 but inside ther's only mrt.exe._p $shtdwn$.req and mrtstub.exe, there's no MRT.exe, does that mean it's a virus? "Ottmar Freudenberger" wrote: "alex" <alex(a)discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb: When I periodically browse to my external ... 31 May 2010 18:36