First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
Windows freez after loging out
My computer, when is loging out is beaing freez, i can't login to windows , so i have to turn off coumputer and turn it on again, but when i working i am not seeing any problem and no message to feed my by this broblem ... 28 Feb 2010 12:15
same update day after day
"Keving3" escribió: Esto comenzó el otro día con mi máquina XP, la actualización automática me sigue recordando Que las nuevas actualizaciones signiture Defensa están disponibles. Aquí hay un poco de mi "actualización de la historia" Actualizar Definición 1.14.1350.3 para la beta de Windows Defender (... 27 Feb 2010 18:49
Error Code 80080005
I have tried to install Serive Pack 2 on my Windows Vista laptop, but get error message 80080005. My laptop has been crashing a lot recently and I have recently installed Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, but sometimes when it crashes and does a system check it re-installs McAfee Security Scan Plus. I also have... 27 Feb 2010 15:29
Windows Update error 80070005
I have error 80070005 in windows update ... 27 Feb 2010 15:29
Browser choice
My OS is XP Pro SP3. I have installed the new browser choice update on my desktop computer, but although it is shown in the list of installed updates, there has been no desktop shortcut appearance, nor is there anything else to show its presence. I have Firefox 3.6 already installed as well as IE 8. I was in... 25 Mar 2010 23:12
Error Code: 0x80246002
this error code appears when i try to install update: Windows XP x64 Edition Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 8 for Windows XP x64 Edition (KB978207) i tried the 2 methods on the microsoft website to no avail. Any ideas? ... 27 Feb 2010 15:29
failed auto updates
Are there any solutions to these failures??? -- Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1) FAILED Error Code: 0x529 --Office XP Service Pack FAILED 3 Error Code: 0x529 Updates repeated constantly. researched all microsft help..no success. Running Win XP Home (SP3) Help always accepted with ... 1 Mar 2010 14:09
Will not update
I am running Microsoft Vista 32bit sp1. I had to replace hard drive due to problems when computer was made. Hard drive was sent directly to me from dell with all the operating systems programs and files that were on the computer when it was bought. Since then I have not been able to update Vista, Microsoft Offi... 1 Mar 2010 15:20
Unable to download anything other than High Priority Updates
When I try to down load Software or Hardware updates in either Windows Update or Microsoft Update I just get a smaller 'Welcome to Microsoft Update' window appearing where the list of updtaes should, asking me to choose either Express or Custom. Any ideas, I have upgraded to IE8 and have done a XP repair after... 27 Feb 2010 15:29
Office 2007 Word
Since my last windows update I cannot get Word to stay up. It immediately closes with an error Word not responding windows will look for solution. Any ideas? ... 26 Feb 2010 13:06