First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sever... 10 May 2010 19:57
Can anyone check my Urethra please?
"~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote: I have *no* desire since TRT gnawed off my testicles. Period. A subsequent scan of my anus found no condoms, btw. Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real reale ma all'indir... 7 May 2010 07:50
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest ... 7 May 2010 23:22
Games cleaner
What about software to keep games out of computers? Thanks Martins ... 11 May 2010 06:47
The End of m.p.s.v.
ms will start to remove all newsgroups from their servers. it has been a good run......... http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-20004109-56.htm -- This message was created using SeaMonkey Portable. http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/seamonkey_portable Virus Removal Instructions http://sites.google.com/site/k... 30 May 2010 15:26
HTML based emails, not a big problem for enterprise, but for end u
I always find myself wondering why legitimate institutions send HTML based emails, I am referring to non-mass mail emails (Which seems to dampen the benefits even more and still teach users that HTML emails can, in fact, be legitimate in nature. With the filtering technologies, safe practice protocols, and epi... 3 May 2010 17:37
Is MBAM is a 100% safe application?
Cross posting removed, you twit. Seen your postings on the Transgender group. What's up with that? "~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.ukk> wrote in message news:etmdnSAlabunKkTWnZ2dnUVZ8qednZ2d(a)bt.com... OK - I'm convinced at last. :) Mbam *is* a 100% safe application! ********************************** ... 12 May 2010 20:21
USB drive trojan
I've read about trojan infected usb drives (I even got one trojan this way myself :) now I am clean question: can this type of trojan/virus come from external HD enclousure? I've bought one for my old SATA drive - drive was mine so it was clean but more less since then I started to have multiple notifications a... 3 May 2010 23:09
New Net Patch
Microsoft do not send out Net Patch by E-mail! X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MTtTQ0w9Mw== X-Message-Status: n:0 X-SID-PRA: MS Corporation Public Bulletin <zpakkq_mydhff(a)updates.msn.com> X-AUTH-Result: NONE X-Message-Info: QIy1oIULmHdznvXc6T2T19xfhTEkVgqNZ+rZ2QsFt0yHocjqwivFYR5j0QWM+ADvmt96E1A... 28 Apr 2010 06:09
DHL Trojan email
Hi I just received an email from someone that said it was from DHL but it contained a Trojan, why did Windows Security Essentials not pick it up? I found out it was a Trojan because I was suspicious and forwarded it to a PC where I run a different AV program. Cheers Daniel ... 27 Apr 2010 21:20
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12