First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Oh no, MicroSoft Blew It Again...
"John McGaw" <nowhere(a)at.all> wrote in message news:u3NJQWtmKHA.2592(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... Just got done installing the latest patch to fix whatever deadly IE hole it was that allowed the Google attack. Five machines. 1 Win 7 and 4 XP Pro. After doing the mandatory reboots at the end two of the XP mach... 21 Jan 2010 19:13
Internet Security 2010 Virus
My computer is infected with this virus, can anyone help me on how to clear my computed of this? I have tried Rkill.com but this has not worked Thanks BJ ... 9 Feb 2010 14:01
Virus infection on a T60 ==> how best to reinstall WindowsXP? Can I safely still use the special Windows installation partition?
On Jan 20, 6:58 am, "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABear...(a)gmail.com> wrote: HOW TO do a clean install of WinXP: Seehttp://michaelstevenstech.com/cleanxpinstall.html#stepsand/or Method 1 inhttp://support.microsoft.com/kb/978307 After the clean install, you'll have the equivalent of a "new computer" so take care of e... 21 Jan 2010 22:34
ATDMT cookie problem solved
It seems that the Microsoft "Live" c**p, and a Hotmail/Live account, and "Bing" seem somehow to have combined/conspired to allow ATDMT ad-malware into ones registry ! Had to delete a Hotmail/Live account in registry, to get rid of a persistant AVG ATDMT cookie warning almost every time I started IE8 regards, ... 17 Jan 2010 21:45
"Customize Classic Start Menu" [Clear] freezes...
XP Home SP3+ The "Customize Classic Start Menu" window, when I click the [Clear] button, to clear the list of recently accessed documents, causes that menu box to stop responding, and I end up clicking the top right x and then clicking the "End Now" button, and then the Desktop reloads. I've tried two reg... 9 Feb 2010 12:52
SWP Demo
Picked up SWP demo, probably yesterday. Irrupted on startup this morning. It had blocked my SUPERanti spyware software. Rebooted in "safe mode" and was now able to run SUPERantispyware. This completely removed the rogue anti virus software. A nice simple removal method. TD ... 16 Jan 2010 16:09
l'Outil de suppression de logiciels malveillants
Hello, Please how to run manualy "l'Outil de suppression de logiciels malveillants" tool to supress malware Regards Jean ... 13 Jan 2010 17:47
Wierd virus plays music
Gotta wierd problem. Earlier today i bought steam online and downloaded it. Everything was going well but when i quited it the screen and pc freezed and forced me to turn off the pc. I started it up again,and came that far the widows was loading, the frame with the Windows logotype on it. Here the screen is turning in... 16 Jan 2010 08:25
malware scanners find renamed files
Hi, I recently fought off some malware on my laptop pc. One of the steps I had to do was rename (extension) some things in the Recovery Console. My system now seems to be fine once again. My questions are these....What do I need to do, if anything, with the few files that I renamed in RC? I renamed, for examp, t... 15 Jan 2010 10:29
Gmer run slow
Hello I'm using Win xp sp3 with 2g Ram CPU2.8G. After a period of time working with MS office 2007, office will pop up a notice telling me that my pc is running low on memory (But I only have Words open). I ran Malwarebytes followed with NOD32 and didn't find anything. I downloaded Gmer and found 2 hidden file... 16 Jan 2010 09:31
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last