First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Symantec Liveupdate
Is anyone else getting error message "LU1834 LiveUpdate could not find an update file on the server. Please run LiveUpdate again." This has only just (last few days) started to appear - although rather spasmodically. Regards. Bill Ridgeway ... 15 Oct 2007 04:23
Antigen - Exceeded Internet Timeout
I'm running Antigen V9.00.1055, and some of my outbound emails are getting blocked with an Incident "Exceeded Internet Timout". Is this a virus? Please help, I need to get these emails released. Thanks ... 25 Jul 2007 16:28
Win32:Trojan-gen.
Hello My laptop is infected with the trojan Win32: Trojan-gen. Avast! has detected him, but I can't remove the trojan. Can you help me to remove this basdard? Thanks for more informations. Greetings Flurin ... 14 Jun 2007 19:20
services.exe Application Error
I have received the following error and nobody seems to know how to get rid of it? " services.exe - Application Error The instruction at "0x606cbaf2" referenced memory at "0x00000028". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program Click on CANCEL to debug the program [OK] [Cancel] " ... 22 Feb 2007 19:39
ntoskml.exe Problem
About once or twice a month my Sygate firewall asks if it is OK for kernel service ntoskml.exe to access the internet via port 80 to connect to an IP address that resolves to somewhere in the Czeck republic. I suspect that I have some kind of virus or Trojan sitting aound in my machine but checks using AdAware... 5 Feb 2007 13:58
Sasser virus
My saga began with a pop up shut down NY authority system time shut down staus code 1073741819 google seach shows this is typical of the effect of the sasser worm. Ran McAfee scan, PC pitstop scan, and windows malicious software remaoval tool all report that there is no Sasser worm Fire wall has been on all ... 4 Feb 2007 08:19
Exceeded Internet Timeout Virus?
We have an Exchange 2k3 box running Antigen 9.0 that is finding this : Microsoft Antigen for Exchange found a file infected with a virus. The file is currently Removed. File name: "CODE_.gif" Virus name: "Exceeded Internet Timeout" I can not seem to find anything on the net about this virus. I am starting ... 10 Nov 2006 09:45
ISUSPM.exe
I am using Windows Defender and it is telling me that ISUSPM.exe is attempting to make changes to my start-up menu. Anyone know what this is? I have searched the web for solutions, some sites state it is spyware and other sites claim it is harmless and is needed by some programs. I am using Mcaffe Virus Scan... 31 May 2006 16:04
Malware
This is a report processed by VirulTotal on 03/04/2006 at 13:39:12 (CET) after scanning the file "Restart.exe" file AntiVir 6.33.1.53 03.04.2006 SPR/Destart.A Avast 4.6.695.0 03.03.2006 no virus found AVG ... 6 Mar 2006 10:56
Ccollgatee Virus
Hi, Can anyone help find a cure for ccollgatee virus. This virus creates subfolder and uses the same name as the parent folder. Appreciate if anyoe can help me. Thanks, Allen ... 2 Feb 2006 18:13