First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
swp2009 demo hit my computer tonight
Just had the infection come across as 'iuhesysguard.exe' this morning. Malwarebytes did not detect it (it did last year) and the swp2009demo was preventing any executables as in previous versions. It seems like it is my Christmas present now for the past 2 years. I did veruschkan's approach with karinkitten's resta... 6 Jan 2010 09:51
Boot from CD to do recovery console
Windows Xp home edition sp2 IE7- I have the original Cd's that came new with my system 4 year ago. In a huge effort to begin fixing some issues on my pc, I just aquired another. I was able to use my CD to get into the RConsole...Up until yest. When I turned on my pc this morning to start working in the RC, it w... 23 Dec 2009 21:51
Safe mode not working
Hi, I have some nasty malware I am trying to get rid of. My first attempt to rid it was to run malwarebytes. But, the malware messed up this program and wont let it run. Spybot S&D scans but takes hours. So i end up stopping it. same with AVG and Adaware. I wonder if it is actually progressing in the scans. ... 20 Dec 2009 06:01
Exceeded Internet Timeout Virus?
Ummm.... Excellent point. The government using SAV does not say much... in fact... you may as well state that my mom's bakery store uses it. The fact is, with anti-virus you can never put all of your eggs in one basket. There are viruses that will get passed every scan engine out there. Antegen is definatly your best ... 11 Dec 2009 20:18
Fast Browser Search - My Web Tattoo
I had the same problem on my computer. I did a lot of research and finally found the company's phone number. I spoke to a customer service rep and they were actually very helpful. They helped me get the program off of my computer very easily. Their number is 1-800-831-8940 I hope this helps. -- DerekG ---------... 9 Dec 2009 13:19
additional guard
Anyone know how to uninstall this program without having to download another? It is not listed in the control panel. using Vista. Thanks, Jim ... 8 Dec 2009 17:35
Antivirus Live Infection
Hello All, I have a customer whose computer is infected with Anitvirus Live. I've googled and found many references about it. I've reviewed the removal instructions at bleepingcomputers.com, downloaded Mbam, rkill, and combofix, and have printed out the removal instructions. However, the dang thing won't le... 26 Jan 2010 06:33
Hard drive filling up??
I'm running Windows Vista Ultimate 64x with 4MB Ram, 320GB Hard Drive .. I have Micro Trend antivirus and Firewall along with a couple of anti-malware programs.. During the last four or five days my hard drive is filling up rapidly without my adding anything to the system. No new programs and very little add... 6 Dec 2009 21:42
Common problem - cannot run all executable
XP SP2 My daughter'c pc got the malware last week after visiting some 'educational' website (she is in high school). Every now and then pops up a security warning asking to fix the infected file to opening a website to ask you to purchase anti-virus software. McAfee was installed already but cannot fire that up ... 20 Dec 2009 23:27
Infection messages?
Robin Bignall wrote: On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 19:05:42 -0500, "Daave" <daave(a)example.com> wrote: Robin Bignall wrote: On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 11:36:50 -0500, "Daave" <daave(a)example.com> wrote: Robin Bignall wrote: XP Pro SP3 During the past few weeks, immediately after the initial Wi... 1 Jan 2010 17:24