First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Ping: David Kaye
"~BD~" <BoaterDaveNoSpam(a)Hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:hqbpth$4k2$1(a)news.eternal-september.org... David H. Lipman wrote: They weren't Easter bunnies. It was soft p.o.r.n. It was inappropriate for the Malkwarebyte forums and the religious Christians were offended. What rubbish! ... 17 Apr 2010 05:21
Ping: David Kaye
David H. Lipman wrote: They weren't Easter bunnies. It was soft p.o.r.n. It was inappropriate for the Malkwarebyte forums and the religious Christians were offended. What rubbish! Most certainly there was no reason for banning me from the Malwarebytes forums, that's for sure. There's someth... 17 Apr 2010 04:17
Infected XP owners left unpatched
Some of the latest security updates for Windows XP will not be installed on machines infected with a rootkit virus. A rootkit is sneaky malware that buries itself deep inside the Windows operating system to avoid detection. Microsoft said it had taken the action because similar updates issued in February ma... 18 Apr 2010 17:32
"xp smart security"
We recently got a virus that tries to look like it's from microsoft. It brings up a window that looks exactly like the "security center" in the control panel (win xp). It then brings up another window that looks like it's from microsoft and seems to be a program called "xp smart security". It acts like it's run... 19 Apr 2010 05:21
Trojan.dropper
I have Windows XP SP3. I recently noticed that when switching on my PC the Microsoft Security Essentials program is not always switched on and I have to do this manually. I have done a comprehensive security check that however did not detect any problems. I have also done the same with Spyhunter and this detec... 21 Apr 2010 04:18
how to scan for a system with a worm that is spreading.
Some where we have a system with the conflicker worm on it. I have not been able to find it. I can do a system by system check but that will take a long while. I know it spreads over TCP Port 445, is there I way I can use Network Monitor 3.3 (or any other tool) to sit a listen to that port and when it gets h... 14 Apr 2010 18:57
Feedback
In article <hq0hqd$2pe$1(a)leythos.motzarella.org>, trt(a)void.com says... Email addresses removed so the trolls won't bother my customers. You don't have "Customers", you have people you've conned into using pirated wares that could also block access to reputable anti-malware sites by your own admission. ... 13 Apr 2010 07:17
c:\AV-CLS\trend\Trend pattern.txt not opened for read, error code: [0]
? Now, is this because mine is an antique version, (can't fathom out how to download it from foreign site since David H lipman sold out :-) ? ....I don't speak Mandarin Chinese ...it might as well be that :-) ....same error when trying to update Mcafee CLS, ....Sophos and Kaspersky update in XP Normal mode ok.... 12 Apr 2010 19:16
https / "Man In The Middle" Q.
Anyone know how good AVG Internet Security Suite is regarding, "Man In The Middle" (MITM) https sniffing+malicious use of cookie attacks etc. ? ....PrevX seems to be covering it pretty well. For those unfamiliar with "Man in the Middle" https attacks :- http://news.softpedia.com/news/Man-in-the-Middle-HTTPS-Att... 11 Apr 2010 20:09
question
This is the first time I have visited this group so I am not sure what specific subject matter is conversed here. So forgive and guide me as necessary. My question is about this Browser Encapsulation software called SafeCentral . 1.Has anyone had any experience with it they would share with me good or bad? 2.An... 12 Apr 2010 10:19