First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Fake/Rogue AV causes Internet connection failure for infected prof
A machine recently was infected with that fake/rogue AV virus/spyware program. The machine has been cleaned manually and by using numerous AV and spyware programs including Avast, Symantec, Spybot S&D, SuperAntispyware, Malwarebytes, Ad-Aware, Windows Defender, etc... (most in Safe Mode as well when possible)... 3 Feb 2010 16:18
Finding a Criminal Lawyer for Computer Crimes?
I've been look for Subject help for a friend. We only know of one such investigator, but he's not an attorney. He's very good at helping the police apprehend these crooks. He's in the San Francisco area. My friend lives near there. So any ideas on how to find such an attorney? Google has not been useful on this... 4 Feb 2010 06:41
Tantanos
Does anyone know how to remove the Tantanos virus? I've used MBAM, SAV, and many others programs but none have worked. Only my Simsesys sees the virus. ..Eric .. ... 9 Feb 2010 09:29
Google support for IE6 discontinuing 1 March ?
I have heard Google are not going to support IE6 from 1 March and I still use it. Can someone recommend the browser closest to it for me to download without losing my OE6. I'm used to IE but have heard so many bad things about 7&8 ? Also, the URL from where to download. Thanks Kathy ... 2 Feb 2010 17:35
Deleting Doubleclick.net
Is there a safe way of deleting doubleclick.net. It is a PITA as I can't use the browser (IE) back arrow to return to a previous site. Thanks in advance. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:35
Using Magic Mail on Win 7
I downloaded and unzipped Magic Mail on my Win7 machine, but the Magic.exe program wants to unzip again. Is Win7 having trouble understanding it's an executable, and now some sort of zipped file? How does it get fixed? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:35
Lsas Blaster Keyloger
If you can not get to security websites on the infected computer, move to another computer and brows /save manual removal instructions or Lsas.Blaster.Keylogger removal tool into the USB and than install on the infected pc. http://darfuns.com/remove-trojan-lsas-blaster-keylogger/ ... 26 Jan 2010 05:28
Can't get to google
Hello Walt, This problem occours when your computer is infected by a browser hijacker virus wich redirects google, yahoo, bing , etc search engines and web links to unwanted websites (possible spam). to fix this issue, run UnHack-Me tool or do the manual fix steps from http://www.darfuns.com/remove-google-sear... 26 Jan 2010 06:33
SWP2009 virus - any side effects?
hi guys, firstly, i'd like to say that i know very, very little about the workings of computers. I recently got the swp2009 virus, which shows itself as being a fake anti-virus program. i tried to look over the internet for removal options but didn't really understand any of it, so decided to just restore m... 26 Jan 2010 18:57
Auto download reports DR/Genome/kht dropper?
I now see from its name that the file seems to be an OLDER version. So I'm assuming it's been sitting in my downloads folder for ages. In which case I don't understand why AntiVir should report this only now. -- Terry, East Grinstead, UK ... 22 Jan 2010 04:01
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last