From: Joe788 on
Emotion And Commotion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwNx-SG_vr8&feature=related

From: Joe788 on
On Apr 20, 7:13 pm, "Existential Angst" <UNfit...(a)UNoptonline.net>
wrote:
> "Joe788" <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Emotion And Commotion
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwNx-SG_vr8&feature=related
>
> Nothing against jeff beck per se, but watching rock'n'rollers recruit
> claissical musicians/orchestras for their I-IV-V chord extravaganzas (think
> Grand Funk Railroad) is like taking Mona Lisa's, Systine Chapels, and
> Picasso's, and using them for table mats in a fast food restaurant.
>
> In a word, musical hubris......   goodgawd.....
>
> This applies to the Beatles, as well.
>
> If you want a musical thrill AND education,  listen to Jacques Loussier
> doing Vivaldi's Seasons.
> Every person with a kid in music class/school/studying an instrument should
> get this CD.
>
> Loussier's Play Bach series was, of course, legendary, but a bit more
> esoteric.  The Vivaldi thing is more "understandable", surprisingly true to
> the original.
> Vivaldi:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3H-eybKbi4  starts at 0:30;  not crazy
> about the bossa nova improv, but OK
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-wQKNBvfpM Winter -- starts slow, but hang
> in there....  01:20 will knock you out....  catch the bass....   Note the
> stunningly low 1,274 hits....  compare to the Jonas Bros... a true
> commentary on our effingly useless bankrupt culture.
>
> You can find a bunch of his Play Bach series, as well.
>
> This is all, of course, waaaay of jb's head, but then so are spreadsheets
> and manual contouring, and, or course, mastercam.
> --
> EA

I called this after the first link he posted yesterday. Fresh batch of
meds + Unemployment = JB's own miniature Burning Man.
From: Cross-Slide on
On Apr 21, 11:04 am, Joe788 <joemama...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> On Apr 20, 7:13 pm, "Existential Angst" <UNfit...(a)UNoptonline.net>
> wrote:
>

> > "Joe788" <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > Emotion And Commotion
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwNx-SG_vr8&feature=related
>
> > Nothing against jeff beck per se, but watching rock'n'rollers recruit
> > claissical musicians/orchestras for their I-IV-V chord extravaganzas (think
> > Grand Funk Railroad) is like taking Mona Lisa's, Systine Chapels, and
> > Picasso's, and using them for table mats in a fast food restaurant.
>
> > In a word, musical hubris......   goodgawd.....
>
> > This applies to the Beatles, as well.
>
> > If you want a musical thrill AND education,  listen to Jacques Loussier
> > doing Vivaldi's Seasons.
> > Every person with a kid in music class/school/studying an instrument should
> > get this CD.
>
> > Loussier's Play Bach series was, of course, legendary, but a bit more
> > esoteric.  The Vivaldi thing is more "understandable", surprisingly true to
> > the original.
> > Vivaldi:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3H-eybKbi4 starts at 0:30;  not crazy
> > about the bossa nova improv, but OK
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-wQKNBvfpM Winter -- starts slow, but hang
> > in there....  01:20 will knock you out....  catch the bass....   Note the
> > stunningly low 1,274 hits....  compare to the Jonas Bros... a true
> > commentary on our effingly useless bankrupt culture.
>
> > You can find a bunch of his Play Bach series, as well.
>
> > This is all, of course, waaaay of jb's head, but then so are spreadsheets
> > and manual contouring, and, or course, mastercam.
> > --
> > EA
>
> I called this after the first link he posted yesterday. Fresh batch of
> meds + Unemployment = JB's own miniature Burning Man.

Yeah, he went quiet for a while, typical when he loses YET Another
job.
Too messed up to even post, and finally now he is on a fresh batch of
happy pills.

Actually, he didn't lose the job. He still may know where it is, but
there may be a court order preventing him from going there.

Since he gets shot down every time he tries to blabber about software
he is trying out his new fog induced career as a DJ. He just doesn't
know where to find an audience that didn't already know how to use
youtube.

Being the Energizer Dummy he just keeps going, and Going, and getting
crazier and crazier.
Like a poodle wearing a skirt and dancing on his back legs, he can't
even understand that everyone is laughing at him.
From: John R. Carroll on
Black Dragon wrote:
> Existential Angst wrote:
>
>> This is all, of course, waaaay of jb's head, but then so are
>> spreadsheets and manual contouring, and, or course, mastercam.
>
> You gotta' admire Jon's thorough ownership of a small group of people.
>
> The man is indeed a True Master of his Craft. :)

Whatever.
Let me know how the low temp. stuff works out.

--
John R. Carroll

From: Existential Angst on
"Black Dragon" <bd(a)nomail.invalid> wrote in message
> Existential Angst wrote:
>
>> This is all, of course, waaaay of jb's head, but then so are spreadsheets
>> and manual contouring, and, or course, mastercam.
>
> You gotta' admire Jon's thorough ownership of a small group of people.
>
> The man is indeed a True Master of his Craft. :)

Partial truth there -- We all DO seem willing to dance, on command!!

But, the other truth remains, that jb fancies himself a puppeteer, and that
in itself is deranged.
He puppeteers because he can't really contribute.

That we respond to tugs on our strings is another issue.
Mebbe a bunch of us miss JHS as well, eh??
--
EA

> --
> Black Dragon
>
> I'd love to kiss you, but I just washed my hair.
> -- Bette Davis, "Cabin in the Cotton"

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: JB = Hip!
Next: Music choices was Re: JB -> Hammerhead