From: jim on

Cross-Slide wrote:

> On Apr 21, 12:34 pm, "Existential Angst" <UNfit...(a)UNoptonline.net>
> wrote:
> > "Black Dragon" <b...(a)nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> > > You gotta' admire Jon's thorough ownership of a small group of people.
> >
> > > The man is indeed a True Master of his Craft. :)
> >
> > Partial truth there -- We all DO seem willing to dance, on command!!
> >
> > But, the other truth remains, that jb fancies himself a puppeteer, and that
> > in itself is deranged.
> > He puppeteers because he can't really contribute.
> >
> > That we respond to tugs on our strings is another issue.
> > Mebbe a bunch of us miss JHS as well, eh??
> > --
> > EA
> >

> > > --
> > > Black Dragon
> >
> > > I'd love to kiss you, but I just washed my hair.
> > > -- Bette Davis, "Cabin in the Cotton"
>
> The real truth is more accurately described as a wino constantly
> wanders into a restaurant and pisses into the salad bar.
> After a while the patrons will rise up and try to drive the idiot out
> of the restaurant.

That is pretty much correct - except that there is no restaurant, no
wino, no salad bar, no pissing. What really exists is just a small
number of fools hallucinating that their salad is getting pissed on.
From: Cliff on
On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 11:19:17 +0000 (UTC), Black Dragon <bd(a)nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Cliff wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 13:45:26 +0000 (UTC), Black Dragon <bd(a)nomail.invalid>
>> wrote:
>
>>>Telling and repeating lies doesn't make them true.
>
>> (who, as he posts from Google, you never read anyway, per you).
>
>Repeating lies doesn't make them true.

So NOW you are reading posts from Google?
--
Cliff
From: Joe788 on
Emotion And Commotion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwNx-SG_vr8&feature=related

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: JB = Hip!
Next: Music choices was Re: JB -> Hammerhead